Lover Letter...<3

Dear ******,
You might not know me, or might not notice me at least, even though we take biology, English and math together. Or you might notice me as that weird girl in the corner. Well I notice you, I notice you a lot. I stare at you whenever we have a class together, and when you are not around I simply try to imagine what you are doing right now, at this moment. I know every single thing about you, and I know you don’t care, but you've got to listen.
I notice you, your every move. I notice your glare, and your every stare, I follow your gaze and just try to see the world from your eyes, from your point of view. But you still never notice me, it is like I am staring at the wall, as if I am not staring, but why? Is it because I am not hip, not cool or because you are totally in love with her. I know you are not in love, you are just with her because her father is going to give you a scholarship, basketball, and you need it.
But even though, you are in love with her supposedly , cant you at least notice me. Notice that I exist, I am with you in three classes, common look around you'll see me. I am there, but where are you?
When I look at you, its as if I am flying, just looking at you makes me relaxed. In life I have nothing to do, my only job is to look at you. Looking at you makes me breathe , keeps me alive. You are the reason behind my pulse, you are why my heart stays beating. I live for you, because of you. I live to love you. But what about you, you live to not notice me.
Loving you for years , made me know your every step, I know what you are going to do before you do it. I know what you want to do, what you are feeling. I can read your mind, know what you are thinking, you are not that unpredictable. It just need time, to figure you out. You are so clear, translucent , but even though I got to talk to you.
I've been in love with you since forever, since my eye spotted the light but I cant just be the one in love, you need to love me too. Or at least notice me, I just want you to notice me, just say hi.
Now it is late, I know that but I am writing this not so I can tell you I am in love, and not to ask you to notice me, but to ask you one thing. Please remember me, remember who I was , or at least try. I know you don’t know me, or even notice me, or at least see me. But please remember me. When they say she is gone, try to remember who I was , or at least ask for me. All you'll hear is, "oh, she is that girl , that weird one.". But I don’t want you to just hear that , I want you to hear more, so pretending I am a friend that knows me a lot. I'll say "oh, she is lovely girl, she has a great personality. So lonely, she doesn’t like to talk a lot, but you can figure her out, just from staring into her eyes. She is also madly in love with you…".
Hear that, did you hear that? MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU….
So now that I am gone, I have just one request, one wish , REMEMBER ME …
Sincerely ,
The girl that loved you more than you'd ever think… the girl who dreamt about you, when her eyes were close and when they were open. The girl that thought about you, at every second.
Sincerely,
Your beloved one.

peregrinefalcon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I feel your pain. :)

Why am I smiling when I am talking about pain? 

steph95 replied...
Nov. 24, 2010 at 10:18 am

haha!!

thx for the comment....