through the crowds...

By , warrington, United Kingdom
I stood there in the freezing cold. It was about 10’oclock and the bonfire was just about to start. I looked over to find my brother Shae and I could see him sat on the grass with Ellie his girlfriend. I didn’t want to bother him. I looked over to find my sister Kellie but she was with her friends and I didn’t want to bother her. I stood all on my own just waiting for the bonfire to be lit. Then I saw him through the corner of my eye. Blonde hair, blue eyes, massive muscles. He was GORGEOUS! I wanted to go over but I didn’t dare! He was way out of my league. Miles away from my league. Still waiting for the bonfire I looked over to the boy and he had gone. I was upset. I wanted to see him again. They finally got the bonfire lit, then I felt a hand on my shoulder. ‘I couldn’t help but notice you through the crowds.’ I turned to look. It was him. ‘your radiant’ he said. I was speechless. It had to be a dare. I replied ‘ your kidding right?’ the boy looked confused. I didn’t know what to say. I pondered trying to find the right words. ‘I’m Frankie by the way’ silly me! Why did I say that? Of course. I said that because that is my name!!! ‘ Matthew’ he replied.

ohmyitstigger said...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 5:12 am
it's good, but it's too short. you may want to elaborate a bit more.

MizzCizz replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 10:42 am
ok... ty! x

EmilyGrace said...
Amazing :) keep up the good wotk :D x