Cheating

She rolled over on-top of him, mounting him – kissing her neck as she did so – she looked down upon the black sheets and let out a sigh of relief – all her worries, every last one she ever had, had disappeared into oblivion. He started to slide off her bra, and then a cell phone rang. “Abby, is that your phone, I thought you turned yours off.”

“Yeah”, she kissed him, “I thought I turned it off myself, don’t worry about it.” The phone rang again.

“Damn-it, why isn’t she answering? I told her I’d call about now!” He was sitting on a park bench, the sky was a dark pink and the sun was setting down to the ground, and the chaos along with the night was cracking through pores of the light.

She answered the phone, “Hello, who is this?” She placed her fingers to her lips and signed to be quiet. ?
“Baby, it’s me! I’ve missed you so much! I’m almost home, we’re about to make a breakthrough! I’ll be in all the newspapers, we’ll be rich!”

“I don’t know how to say this…”

“Baby, I love you too! All I want to do is kiss your sweet lips.” fingering his marriage bond.

She handed him the phone, “Hello this is Steve, Abagail loves me now, I’m sorry…. Come by when you can and pick up your stuff, her lawyers will be in touch with yours.”

The phone slipped out of his hands, mind went into lock down, a cold nor-eastern blew around him – darkness had finally won the battle, slipped through all the pores and tore open the holes…

howdoiskill said...
Glad to hear that you enjoy my stuff, nd sure i'll check out your writing when i get a chance :D

Antagonist said...
this was... interesting.... but short. i think alittle more discription and length could do some good for you

howdoiskill replied...
alrighty thanks :D

freewriter_123 said...
This is good but not very realistic. Plus their isnt much detail about the characters. But I have to say that the descripitions are great! Keep writing and if you get a chance read mine.

howdoiskill replied...
alrighty thanks, and i like to keep little background because then its easier to mold into ones own situation of life or experiences and relate, but thanks for the compliment on descriptions, i try to focus on finite details :D

freewriter_123 replied...
Ya I know some of my stories are like that too. Very little backround info. But besides that I really love your work. Maybe you can look up my story call "My midsummer nights dream" Havent gotten much feedback and I really wanna hear what you think