un-lucky number two

It was just a regular Tuesday. I had just gotten out of english when he walked up to me.
It just kind of happened. I fell for him. I had just randomly started talking to this guy
in the hallway and i fell in love with him. We knew eachother for two days when he decided
to ask me out. We dated for two days when he decided to kiss me. We kissed for two minutes
untill a teacher caught us. I was starting to believe our lucky number was two. Untill after
dating two weeks, we got in a fight. We yelled at eachother for two hours and we didn't talk
for two days. Untill he found out he was moving in two weeks. I was crushed. I still loved him
I believed that i always would. He left Two days ago, he now lives two hours away. He told me that
he still loves me and always will but i told him he's just saying that. I mean really? How can you
love someone you've only known a month?! He calls me every night. Or well he did. Untill I told him
to stop calling. It was 2:00 am when i said that. I remember it perfectly. It took me two minutes
to finally say it and it took him two seconds to hang up and never call back.

allieboo233 said...

thank you boo(:

thank you everyone for reading this!

billlover420 said...

hey there lil missy :DD

i love this very much good jobb :) :)

allieboo233 replied...
BONNIE?! haha thanks lil missy:D i wrote these a looonng time ago when i wanted to be a writer, funny how in 2 years my dreams are starting to come true

MidnightSol said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 10:45 am
Reminds me of something I'm going through right now.  Thank you sooo much for posting this.

Madi L. said...
love it!!!!

LilStinka said...
Nov. 17, 2010 at 2:47 am
I really liked the whole two thing, I have a poem (havn't posted yet) that's got the same kind of thing with 4. I liked the way you kept it short and sweet instead of drawing it out. You kept to the point. REALLY AwESOME!! AmAzING! XD

BTW If he only lives two hours aways and you guys still really like each other, then why not continue seeing him. I live 2 hours away from all my friends and that's not stopping me from hanging out with them.

natalie_is_my_name said...
amazing! keep them coming this is artwork

cheyssss said...
that was amazing! i like how you kept the 2 thing up. you got a good creative style.

Antagonist said...
great i love it!

Aly_Marie said...
I really like this!! =] keep it up!

acousticgurl said...
this is wicked