The Promise that She is Blessed Among Women | Teen Ink

The Promise that She is Blessed Among Women

By HoneyMomo GOLD, Oakdale, California
HoneyMomo GOLD, Oakdale, California

"Memory is the single way the experience can be captured and taken."

Remembering that day,that so earlier she was having good fortune,really in love.he had showed her everything she can do now.Not being worried about what other eyes were saying.Walking with a bounce in each of her step down the street that was covered in water from falling rain.

As Emiley opened the door,dropped all her bags and drenched umbrella,prances into the bedroom and feels the weight of bad fortune fall upon her shoulders as she sees Carlos packing and heading past her through the bedroom door.

Clinging,crying to Carlos as he reaches for the front door's knob,grasping it,turning it as Emiley screams"No you never loved her,please don't lie to me or yourself,you said i was promised to be blessed amongst women as long as i was yours!"

Emiley comes to realization that the subway has stopped and to quit remembering to that day,she was in denial the whole time knowing he always loved and wanted that other woman,his true love and that she held onto him selfishly.

This short story(most of mine i haven't finished)is about a young women who just started her life out of high school and is hoping,trying to find a man who will love her first and make her feel blessed among the millions of other women.