A little bit of truth

I never ecpected for my parents to freak out like they did.I finally told them about my girlfriend Emmi.I know it was unepected but i figued they'd want the truth.I'd lied to them so much about my entire life.i even had a made up Boyfriend they got to meet.Of course they were mad i lied to them,But my mom kept crying and my dad's shouts grew louder with each passing moment i couldn't breath i had to leave. i ran to the only place i felt safe in Emmi's arms she held me and promised everything would be okay.that i had to give my parents time to adjust and except the real me.I smiled as her sweet lips touched mine when we broke apart i cuddled close and fell asleep.Everybody would have thought my life got better but the truth was my parents kicked me out and three months later The love of my life dumped me.I stll know i was right though telling the truth and well there is this new girl at school she reminds me of a movie star and the way she laughs makes my day better maybe will have forever together.

PrincessSparkle said...
I think this is amazing. A few punc. errors and some spelling but the story that you wrote is amazing. Giving hope to all the people out there who need it. =]]

angelicaangelrose replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 9:41 am
Thanks so much for the suport i'm going to try to watch how i write from now on so i don't mes up.