The Kiss | Teen Ink

The Kiss

By YourDreamActress BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
YourDreamActress BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

I came to a complete cessation, waiting for him to turn around. But when he did, he didn't even look me in the eye. He just simply turned with barely a "Sorry Angy." We haven't talked in 3 weeks! I, of course, was going to say something but obviously he was avoiding the obstruction. I commence to walk to my science class.
Was he seriously precluding to talk to me? I thought we agreed that we shouldn't date because it could ruin our friendship. Now all I'm going to be thinking about is what I did wrong.
"Hey! Watch where your going!" whoops! I guess I thwarted from people walking by. With my mind cleared, I scuttled to my class until I was safetly in my seat. I tried not to let another thought about him in my head but he just kept coming back. There is no way I could subside now.
I have got to procrastinate this subject but I don't know if I can. We were best friends for as long as I can remember.
We went to Kayla's Christmas Ballroom party together as friends. We were dancing like everyone else when we came by the mistletoe. He slowed down, so I was forced to slow too. His sudden cessation ran me right into his arms. We stood there, close together, for a few seconds then he kissed me! HE kissed me!
Ugh! Curse that mistletoe! Curse that dance! Curse him and his lips!
The next day, we were at the park and I told him I didn't know what to do after last night. He didn't know either. Then I started the whole speech that just formed in my head. It might not be the best idea to date, it could ruin our friendship..blah blah blah. When I finished, I so regreted it. I could see the dissapointment on his face. I went to go give him a hug and tell him that I was sorry, but he pushed me away.
I wasn't expecting this whole thing to ruin whatever we had.

TuffGurl said...
on Nov. 6 2010 at 7:56 am
This was ok, but I think you were just using big words to sound smart. You don't really say "I guess I thwarted from people walking by." That doesn't make any sense. Thwart means to confuse someone. I would recheck your definitions, and try using simpler words, because I got the gist, but I didn't really get the details which would've made this story more original.

stephie95 PLATINUM, Tripoli, Other
nice nd cute!!!

on Nov. 5 2010 at 10:59 am
meganleigh122 GOLD, Greeneville, Tennessee

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain."

That was really good! :) Cliche, yeah, but very well written

on Nov. 5 2010 at 12:05 am
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
thanks so much!

SarahCorine SILVER, Gilbert, Arizona

"Jesus loves me, yes I know, for the bible tells me so, yes Jesus loves me, the bible tells me so."

This was great. It's cliche, but that makes it easy to relate to. I love the way it was written. It's almost exactly how I feel for someone right now. I hope things work out for you and your guy. =)