The Sunset of I Love You.

I remember the evening when life seemed to stop, or so i wished. Now just the thought of the sweet aroma surrounding us. Lively flowers were gently closing up for the night as the sun shined through the trees. Still to this day I can picture the pleasant faces of those who pondered by as we sat there on the old blue porch. And every time i go outside ill look at this spot and remember this time. The time where i sat on top of those blue, paint chipped boards with him. Firmly gripped around me his arms were placed. No worries, no fears, just the safe feeling and warmth of his body around me as the light slowly faded. I alway have adored the sunset, the lovely tone of the pinks and oranges that now filled the sky; but something about this sunset was special.
This was the sunset of I love you. He's told me this before, but this was the time where it all started to mean something to me. He placed his cheek against mine, still some days ill smell his cologne rubbing off on me. There at that moment he whispered with the most delicate voice, " Livi, I love you." Then and there life, lo e and true harmony filled my body. I lifted my head to look up at the not star light night and with meaning, i softly responded, " I love you too." The night ended with the plush feeling of his lips against mine that that dreaded good night. I didnt want him to go, but there i stood watching, not only my boyfriend but my best friend, take take those swift foot steps along the side walk, into the stary darkness.

allyfitz said...
Nov. 6, 2010 at 10:43 am
This is so good! I love your writing style, you use such vivid words to make the reader draw the scene in their mind! Very Good Job. I can also relate to this(:

LiviRose93 replied...
Thank you, I appreciate your feedback and Im glad you enjoyed it (=