Heartless

There was a girl name Sherry who love went overseas for a guy name Mike. Her love went so far she didn’t know how to explain it. So she ripped her heart out and mailed it to him. She signed the box with blood from her veins and stamped it with a kiss from her soul. She asked him to hold her heart forever and he promised he would. Sherry thought this was it. She’d finally found the love of her life. She ran up to heaven, gave God big hug and thanked him. She leaped from cloud to cloud telling the birds about her beautiful love. Even though she walked around heartless she was full of joy because it was for a good reason. One day Mike started acting awkward. This was because he had bump heads with his previous lover. He wasn’t in love with her. He was in love with Sherry. After all Sherry’s heart was in his pocket. However, his ex lover managed to sneak Sherry’s heart out of his pocket and she stepped on it. When Sherry found her heart lying there torn up on the ground she was furious. She tried to fix it back. But nothing would work until Mike picked it back up. He sewed it, glued it, and taped it hoping that it would hold…and it did. But that was only for a moment. The next night Mike went to a party no intending to do anything wrong. When he started dancing Sherry’s heart fell out of his pocket. Unknowingly, he stepped on it again. This time crushing it like an old potato. He didn’t even notice it either. So at the end of the night when everybody left Sherry’s heart was just laying there on the floor. Superman came and tried to fix but he couldn’t even fix it. Now Sherry never smile, never laughs, and never want to see mike again.

Artistic_whirlwind said...
Nov. 4, 2010 at 12:18 am
I love how this analogies in this piece! awesome writing, a few parts are a bit sticky but its very unique. Please keep writing!