MY STORY 00 | Teen Ink

MY STORY 00

By Shamara BRONZE, OGDEN,, Kansas
Shamara BRONZE, OGDEN,, Kansas

Get ihtt gurl!! lol

I hate having to be the new girl again! UGHH! Sometimes I wish I lived like a regular person. Geez! I wonder if the people who are in charge of the army know that theirs soldiers have a family and children who have to make new friends. NOT that that’s a problem for me but I just started school and I’m a junior. Man! I am not going to join the army, because I want my kids to be able to have friends that they know from diaper years.

Anyway, today wasn’t SOOO bad. I got to meet some really cool kids. These kids are as unique as the cities of New York. And there’s this hot guy! OMG! And he was checking me out – well at least I hope he was. Man he is so hot. Look at his tall, dark and handsome, muscular body glowing like he was angel sent from heaven. I hope tomorrow he talks to me.
_________________________________
OMG! He is walking my direction. I wonder if I look good. Oh geez!! Should I smile or act like I’m not noticing him? WELL here he comes.
“HEY!” he says to me.
“Hello.” I say back. I’m so excited right now.
“What’s your name?” he asks.
“Alexandria, what’s yours?” I asked. OH!! How stupid am I? I should have just let him answer.
“Dadrian, where are you from?”
“I’m from Miami.”
“Oh! That’s cool. I have only been there once. You look kind of lost. What kind of sports do you play?”
“I’m not lost. I’m trying to find my way to Mr. Fickler’s class. And I do track & field and cheerleading. What about you?” I hope he doesn’t think I’m noisy. He’s leaning over
“OH. Uhmm, I am football player. Are you going to join the cheerleading squad?” He says. OMG that’s hot. If he were an Angel he’d be god’s favorite.
“Oh. That’s cool. And I don’t know yet. At my old school I was the captain. And here I don’t know anybody so I don’t know whether or not I should join.” I reply, trying not to sound to boasting.
“Oh well you should. But we should go since the bell is about ring.” He says. He gesture us to walk down the hall – if he were a guide.
“Oh, okay. I will think about it. And yeaH! Bye.” I say.
Now I gotta go to stupid class. I wish that conversation could have lasted longer. OH jeez!
_____________________________
“Hey!”
“Oh. HEY girl!” I say to Stephanie.
“What are you doing this weekend?” she asked.
“I don’t know. I am probably going to help my mom and dad unpack the boxes for the house. UGHH! Stupid like such.” I say.
“Well if you have time, then you should come to my house for a party. Everyone one is going to be there and since you are the new girl you should come and get acquainted.” She said.
I wonder who is going to be at the party. I hope that what’s-his-face will. WOW I forgot his name.
“Ok I will try to see. That sounds fun. I will text you between now and Friday.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG! I can’t believe mom said I could, I am so glad. I love parties. But what should I wear. And oh yeah I gotta tell Stephanie.
I’m so excited for this. I feel like this is definitely going to be a new era of my life. I won’t be shy and I’m definitely going to show the world who I am- not be afraid to let it all out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That party was EXTREMELY fun. I wonder why the cops came. But oh well. Hanging out with Stephanie and her friends was really a unique feeling. They know everyone. It’s almost like they were God’s angels and studied for a test on everybody’s names and occupation and lives.
Stephanie just told me that the police came because there was drugs and that it was a good thing that I left when I did because if I didn’t they would brought me to the police station. Thank gosh, I did. That would be bad to have that kind of reputation and be the new girl. And Damian talked to me tonight. He said that I’m cute and he asked for the digits. YESS!!! EEEHHH! I’m so excited because he texted me and said that he is lonely he is without a girl friend. I hope he asks me. But I am so tired, so I’m going to take a shower and head to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GUESS what?!?!? He asked me out.
This is perfect because now he the team captain. He’s gorgeous, and I’m a new girl and so I need the popularity. I can’t wait to see him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now there is a game and I’m heading out. Then I’m gonna hang out with my BABY!!
~~
He treats me like a princess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok. We’ve dating for a while and now he’s acting like I needs something else.
I don’t know what to do to please him. BUT I hope it’s just me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can’t believe him. He’s just gonna embarrass me like that because I didn’t want to be with him. Now my reputation is ruined. I just want to go back home to my old school were I’m the queen bee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I guess mom’s right. What you do matters more than you think. And now all I can think about is HIM!
THE END!!

My english teacher assigned a short story.

Mara R said...
I know that wasnt the whole story. I didnt think it would fit.

this wasnt that good. it didnt make much sense and the grammar and punctuation was way off. There were too many breaks and it didn't flow. sorry