love you forever | Teen Ink

love you forever

By veronicachic BRONZE, Leeds, Florida
veronicachic BRONZE, Leeds, Florida

So I now live in scotland with my dad and bro. I am looking for a new girlfriend at the moment. I have started at my new school and made a few friends including alice. Alice is bi but she has a gf and she isnt my tpe anyway.

So today a new girl started at my school she is called Lottie. She is in my maths so i got talking to her. She is gay too she recently broke up with her gf. I think i fancy her. She gave me her number and we got chatting that night.

So today I went to the park with Lottie and we had a great day. We just hung out in the forest and just talked for a while. I got a call while i was with her,it was emma so i ignored it. I told Lottie about what happened with me and emma and she said if i was her girlfriend she would love me forever.

Afew days later Lottie text me and asked me to go over. When i got over lottie said she wanted to ask me something and i knew what she was about to ask me. She asked me if i would go out with her so i said yes.

Being with Lottie was different to being with Emma. I acctually felt like Lottie loves me as much as i love her. With emma when i told her i loved her she didnt say it back all the time but Lottie says it every second of every day. Also me and emma didnt hold hands but me and lottie do we do alot of things me and emma didnt.

So today Lottie was round at mine and we were sat cuddling on the sofa when somebody knocked at the door. I kissed lottie on the head because she said she loved me and then i went to answer the door. It was emma!! She asked why i didnt answer her call so i told her i was out and she asked if she could come in so i said she could.

She said she had come to get me back but then she asked who lottie was so i told her it was my new gf. Tears were welling up in emmas eyes and she said she loved me but i knew she didnt because if she did she wudnt have been kissing her ex.

Emma was still crying but I just didnt love her because i loved Lottie. Lottie went but i chased after her. I asked her what was wrong and she said that it was obvious emma still loved me and that i should go back to her. I started tearing up so i said i didnt want to go back to emma because i loved her more than i loved emma. Lottie started tearing up so i pulled her towards me and gave her a hug and a kiss on her fore head.

I went back inside with lottie and told emma i was sorry but I loved Lottie too much to let her go. Emma wasnt gunna go so easy so lottie started getting annoyed at emma and Lottie told emma that she loved me and nobody could take that away from her because she would never let me go.

For a few minutes it was silent but then emma started a fight with Lottie. She was just about to punch Lottie when my brother josh came home and he kicked emma out. I was so glad and the good thing is my brother is really nice to me and really understanding. I was in tears because i thought Emma was going to hit Lottie.

Dad was out at his new girlfriends house so josh made tea and he let lottie stay for tea. After tea me and Lottie decided to chill in my room. Lottie was glad i was her gf because she loves me loads and i said i will love her forever...

TuffGurl said...
on Oct. 13 2010 at 2:17 pm
You can ignore this, but I want to ask you a question: you were dating her while you were with your boyfriend? And who do you love more? Your boyfriend, or her? If you love her better, I would tell your boyfriend this (and I think he might have been a little hurt that you were going out with her and stuff, but I don't know your life): "I'm sorry, I probably hurt you. But I like her more than you, and I think we shouldn't be dating anymore... I do like you, but I need to go out in the world and see what it's like without any commitments." Or something like that. As I said, I don't know your relationship. And if you like your boyfriend more, I would suggest saying to the girl: "I'm sorry about hurting you, and I do like you, but right now I'm more in love with my boyfriend." Or something like that. But whatever you do, at least talk to them. Or try. But I hope you like my advice, and if you don't, just ignore it. But I hope I helped!

on Oct. 13 2010 at 1:48 pm
Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York

Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

wait, i dont get it. Lottie is GAY.

i think u meant to say she was BI

on Oct. 13 2010 at 9:32 am
veronicachic BRONZE, Leeds, Florida
thanks :) they wernt intentional but thanks ur the 1st person not to critise me

on Oct. 13 2010 at 9:31 am
veronicachic BRONZE, Leeds, Florida
she moved because of emma so she could have a new start and her dad already lived there and thanks

on Oct. 12 2010 at 6:15 pm
missTaco BRONZE, Kingston, Massachusetts

Enjoy Today, because you could die tomorrow

hi again! so u wrote a sequel i see. its good, lottie seems so much more trusting than emma. but just 1 question, why did they suddenly move 2 scotland?

ssophiaa GOLD said...
on Oct. 12 2010 at 4:14 pm
ssophiaa GOLD, Falls Church, Virginia

"You cannot operate from a concern of how you're perceived."
--Kevin Kittle

I love this! It's the cutest thing ever and I actually really like all the mistakes in the punctuation and grammar (whether or not they're intentional) because they make it seem really real

LindsayB GOLD said...
on Oct. 10 2010 at 9:48 pm
LindsayB GOLD, Aston, Pennsylvania

"You don't need to be brave every minute of everyday, just a few seconds at a time."

i think the story has a nice plot, and the twist with lottie was good, but i htink you need to revise it a little. there's a lot of grammar mistakes like punctuation, capitalization, and run-on sentences, so it's gets a little confusing. also, try using some stronger verbs and adjectives. it'll paint a better picture for the reader.

Tayrodactyl said...
on Oct. 9 2010 at 7:55 am
Well the story is really good, but the way you word things is kind of confusing. I think if you fix that then this story will be pretty good.