Dear Diary | Teen Ink

Dear Diary

Dear Diary

It's been a week since he passed away. The rose he gave me the day he was shot is begining to wilt, making me wilt away with it. I miss him. The days we would sneek out of school and do something fun,the things he did to make me happy, the way he looked at me, the way his lips felt when he kissed me.. all gone. What to do...

Dear Diary,

I found one of the notes he wrote me in my Science folder. I burst into tears in the middle of Science class. The teacher didn't object when I got up and left the room without returning from the bathroom, where I spent 1 period in there crying. I don't know what to do. I am lost without him...

Dear Diary,

I saw him! I must've been going insane, but I swear I saw him. The same beautiful locks of chocolate brown, his bright blue eyes, all the same. Am I insane? Is he haunting me?

Dear Diary,

While walking to school, I saw him again, but this time, he was only a couple of feet away from me. I could see the deadly bullet wound in his chest, his slightly transparent figure. All so perfect, like he was actually there. I was frozen as he slightly waved at me before wandering away and fading away. What am I supposed to do. His ghost is haunting me, making me cry and freak out in despair. why is he haunting me????

Dear Diary,

I see him daily now. It's all I can think about these days. Honestly, I am scared. I don't know what he wants. What is going on?

Dear Diary

I woke up this morning and on my desk was a fresh rose and a note in his handwriting. It said:
I love you and I'll miss you.
The note totally freaked me out, but it still puzzled me. What he mean?

Dear Diary,
I havn't seen him in days. I feel better, but the hole in my heart is still there. All I have as evidence that he existed as a overlooking shadow was the note and the rose, which i have had for a few days and it still hasn't wilted. What a beautiful magic.

I love you <3

octobernight said...
This was beautiful , really sad but still beautiful.

sOmE_nIgHtS SILVER, Wayne, Pennsylvania

Yes it's hard to write, but it's harder not to.

THANK YOU!!! :D I am a happier person now and I am glad one person commented on my writing!!! :)))

oOMLE93Oo said...
oOMLE93Oo, 12 Grimmauld Place, Other

"Lets eat Grandpa!"
"Lets eat, Grandpa!"
Grammar saves lives.

Man I wish you had about a week more of diary entries :) I loved it!