Are you the one for me? | Teen Ink

Are you the one for me?

September 21, 2010
By LynaNicolee BRONZE, Cleveland, Ohio
LynaNicolee BRONZE, Cleveland, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.


People say I should leave you be but I question there therapy. You say you love me everyday or you tell me that to shut me up and if so that's not okay! The words you speak is so pure and tense but I wonder do you know my mother raised me with enough sense to realize when a boy telling me stuff to fill up my head with dreams and fairy tales. It would of worked if I was 3 or 5 but even then I was mature and growing thighs. Boys talked to me which made me feel special, but if I talked back I would think about you which made me feel like a devil. So I think to myself, if it was the other way around, would you talk back and make them smile? Would you think about me? Would it make you hurt inside to the point you want to cry? So we sit down and talk. And I question myelf, like should I stay or should walk the walk? But before I make my answer, I just had to ask! Do you love me like you say you do? Do you hold me like you want to or need to? Do you care like I do? Well do you?


The author's comments:
This was about a boy that I questioned our relationship like was it going to last!