My True Story. | Teen Ink

My True Story.

You told me you like me. Yes, I'm talking to you. You said that you liked me for a year but never told me because you were too scared. You had a girlfriend that you broke up with for me. You never thought what would happen between us. Yes, I know you still care for me. Yes, I still like you. We were all good for a day. To be honest, I didn't think we would last. I was right. I mean you had to leave next year, and I would be all alone. We were texting. You told me you were in a bad mood. I asked what was wrong. You didn't want to tell me. You were too scared. I told you that you can tell me anything, and you just responded with a "mhmm". Then you just didn't talk to me. You got one of my friends to tell me. To tell me what? Oh yeah, now I remember. You said that you still had feelings for your ex. Now why didn't that surprise me? Why didn't I break out into tears? I don't know. Yes I still like you like I did, but I doubt our relationship now. I just can't believe you couldn't tell me face to face-But by my friend and a text message. You said you didn't want to hurt me. Was that some kind of excuse? Where you scared? Are YOU the chicken and not ME? You said I was too "innocent" for you and that I was "scared". But trust me, that wasn't the reason why I didn't talk. Just answer me and my questions. I want to know why... But for now how about you just chase after your ex girlfriend again and leave me alone. I don't want to deal with you anymore. -If your reading this the least you can do is text me or answer my calls. CHICKEN.

This is about you. Why did you do this to me? You've got me writing about you now. That just isn't healthy. At least talk to me. CHICKEN.