My True Story.

By , Brooklyn, NY
You told me you like me. Yes, I'm talking to you. You said that you liked me for a year but never told me because you were too scared. You had a girlfriend that you broke up with for me. You never thought what would happen between us. Yes, I know you still care for me. Yes, I still like you. We were all good for a day. To be honest, I didn't think we would last. I was right. I mean you had to leave next year, and I would be all alone. We were texting. You told me you were in a bad mood. I asked what was wrong. You didn't want to tell me. You were too scared. I told you that you can tell me anything, and you just responded with a "mhmm". Then you just didn't talk to me. You got one of my friends to tell me. To tell me what? Oh yeah, now I remember. You said that you still had feelings for your ex. Now why didn't that surprise me? Why didn't I break out into tears? I don't know. Yes I still like you like I did, but I doubt our relationship now. I just can't believe you couldn't tell me face to face-But by my friend and a text message. You said you didn't want to hurt me. Was that some kind of excuse? Where you scared? Are YOU the chicken and not ME? You said I was too "innocent" for you and that I was "scared". But trust me, that wasn't the reason why I didn't talk. Just answer me and my questions. I want to know why... But for now how about you just chase after your ex girlfriend again and leave me alone. I don't want to deal with you anymore. -If your reading this the least you can do is text me or answer my calls. CHICKEN.