Choices

“Suzy, is your love coming to see you today after het gets out of football practice?” Brookie asked me while we were sitting in the stands at the freshman football game.

“Probably. He’s so cute. We are going to get married one day, Brooke.” I giggled and blushed at Brooke realizing I love him beyond comprehendable.

“Well, can I be the maid of honor?”

“Sure, Brooke, why not?” I said sarcastically.

I spotted a tall hansome figure in a white long sleeved shirt walking up the steps of the bleachers. As the figure approached, I realized it was Brian. I got the butteflies and my cheeks burned with love.

“Ewww, its Suzy!” Brian joked around.

“Ewww, its Brian. Who said you could come to the game?”

“Uh, I did! How was your day, I’ve missed you.” He said, wrapping his tan, muscular arms around me and giving me a hug so wonderful I didn’t want to let go.

“It was okay. Super okay now that I get to see you!” I realized I was smiling like a fool when I spotted my eight week old baby cousin, Zayden. “Awww! Aunt Kim! Can I hold him?” I asked my aunt.

“Sure. He doesn’t liket he wind, so try to keep the blanket over his head.” She informed me, very motheryly like.

“Okay! Will do.”

“You know Suzy, I really should push you down the bleechers.” Brian said with the biggest mettalic braced smile I’ve ever seen. I love his smiles, especially when he has something stuck in his braces.

“Why should you do that?!” I nearly shouted playfull back.

“Just to show you who’s boss… Besides, it doesn’t look like my little man here enjoys you holding him to much!” Brian said as Zayden started twitching because the wind was disturbing his ears.

“Alright! Well, I am pretty sure I am the boss here. So….. nanny-nanny-boo-boo.” I said with the most love I could. Then I proceeded to stick my tongue out at him.

“Your real mature, Suz.”

“Its why you love ,me.” I smiled sillily.

“Well, why do you love me, Suzy?”

“I don’t know- my heart never really gave me choice.”

“Aww, that’s sweet.” Brian smiled.

“Yeah, I wish it would’ve though.” I giggled and blushed hugely.

The~crayon~in~my~heart said...
Sept. 17, 2010 at 11:43 am
sweet and realistic. i like it~ if you can make less choppy it would be perfect!