The Reason is You | Teen Ink

The Reason is You

By Agarwaen SILVER, El Paso, Texas
Agarwaen SILVER, El Paso, Texas

You're a broken wing/ Not a broken thing/ You can heal in time/ If you try/ It'll be okay/ You can walk away/ Sweet Julia// -"Broken Wing" by Thousand Foot Krutch

Anything can make me happy, but you're the one thing that makes me happy all the time. Nothing can make me get out of bed, except that thought that you've going to be there next to me, even if it's for only five minutes. Dude, you're the only person that has make me feel this way. Like everything is at peace in the world. Rescuing me was the most thoughtful thing that anyone has ever done to me, even though you probably haven't noticed that you have. Every times that i hangout with is the most wonderful time during the day. The rest of the day is nothing. Like it's there just to keep me occupied until I see that face that I miss so much. Smiling and laughing is the only thing that I can do whenever I'm in your presence. It's contagious, your attitude. I don't know how I got along before that day that I fist looked into those black eyes of your's.