When I Look At Him

By , Succasunna, NJ
I see sunshine when I look at him. The way he talks, and laughs is perfect. He's sensitive, and isn't afraid to cry. Therefore, I respect him more than I respect myself. But there's something between the door of friendship and the door of being together.. When he looks at her, I see his eyes light up. The way he looks down at the ground, and up at her face, makes my heart soar. Only because I wish I was her. He knows he will never get her back. But I have hope for him, for I cannot stand to see him upset. He texts me saying he's sobbing, and always is looking for somebody to talk to. And ever since we became friends, he's had me, and I will never leave. I comfort him, and he thanks me for it. He is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. He is an amazing friend along with his adorable looks. He'd do anything for me, and if someone ever hurt me, he said "I'll kidnap them, tie them up, and beat them with a baseball bat. *laughs* " I know he could never do that to someone, but he tries to make me feel better. He's a fifteen year old boy, and I already love him more than anything, and I know that I'd do anything for him. I just pray that one day he'll fall for me. I would never break his heart like the one he's in love with did. I would never be able to give his adorable face dirty looks. I see what he goes through, and I wish I could make everything better. And I wish I would have met him before she did. Because then, maybe just maybe, he would have fallen for me. And his heart wouldn't be broken into so many pieces. But in a way I'm glad she broke his heart. Now, I can be the one to piece it back together. And although he'll never really realize it, it's the best thing a girl could do for a guy she really loves. Even if she knows they could never be together. Fate won't allow it.. When I look at him, I see a beautiful thing, called life itself.

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yeah this is really good and really relatible...5 stars! (:

ilovelifebabyyy replied...
thank you:)

myriamjonaslover said...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 11:24 am
are you a mind reader or something???? because Its actually the SAME EXACT thing in my head, and u wrote it with so much passion and love, you are a GREAT and TALENTED writer, keep up the good work!

himynamesdanielle replied...
Thanks yous so much! I'm not a mind reader or anything, but I'm so glad you related to this! That's what I wanted people to feel when they read this, because this is the story of my life right now :)

ilovelifebabyyy replied...
who are you? ^ lol. im the one who wrote this..not you. but myriamjonaslover, thank you for the compliments ! 

xcrayolaxstormx replied...
That's acctually really funny.

Lilacs_Smell_Wonnerful This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

lol, it is really funny. Maybe you both wrote it... hee hee. Well, no matter who wrote it, I really like it. So thanks "ilovelifehimynameis" lol, grrrrreat job!

-Lilac

ilovelifebabyyy replied...
thank youz! i just realized that that "himynamesdanielle" was my old username from when my friend used my account for a while. heehee!