Acquaintances

It all started with that one look and I was hooked. He glanced over at me with a flirty look in his eyes and I fell for him. I was at the bottom of the stairs. He was on the top of the flight of stairs. I was in my green sundress, with make-up embroidering my eyes. He slowly walked down the steps, as I climbed up and we met halfway on the middle step. Our eyes met and our shoulders lightly brushed against each other. He smiled an adorable lop-sided smile, starting at the corners of his lips and then showing his full set of gleaming pearly whites. I smiled too, realizing I had braces on my teeth, yet I did not feel embarrassed. He did not seem to care about the metal in my mouth and when our shoulders touched, he smiled even bigger. Our names were called, and I begun my hike up to the top of the stairs and into the restaurant. Once I was at the entrance, I turned once more to look at that beautiful boy, with his straight brown hair that curled up at the ends and his milk chocolate colored eyes. He was taller than me but he did not tower over me and he had a honey-colored tan. I spun around and our eyes met once again and with a sweet look painted across his face, he winked at me. My heart pounded in my chest and I wished so badly that we had the time to talk. My mom was headed over to our table in the restaurant and I slowly walked inside. Someday, I hope that he will find me. I hope we will meet again and this time, I'll get to know him deeper and I hope we will become more than acquaintances.

HollerGirl26 said...
Okay..so, I feel like a stalker..I've commented on like everyone of your pieces but whatever..haha.. sooo I like this! A lot..what makes it so great is that I was WITH you when this happened...VIVA LA CHESCA'S!!!<3

EHunt96 replied...
<3 hahaha you got me there sis!