Triumphing the Male Gender

I’m not sure exactly how it happened, but all of a sudden I was a woman. I wasn’t a little kid who wasn’t sure what to do with herself. I was now a teenage woman you wasn’t sure to do with herself. I know it seems like there isn’t much of a difference but there is. No more would people think of me of a kid who didn’t know what she was doing. People would take me seriously, take my opinion, understand and listen to what I had to say. I could get a job, drive, but none of those things are as important as the one subject that was always on my mind…

The male gender.

Boys.

No not just boys, men.

At least I considered them men. Can you really consider someone that still laughed at fart jokes and liked to burp for sport a man? Although I could probably talk about that subject on boys for hours and hours that is not what I want to say. I have a lot so say too. This story in particular is about two guys… yea guys is probably a better word to use. This is my story on trying to triumph the male gender.

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this really caught my attention..i would love to read the  rest...is it posted on here?

Hopefullthinking replied...

Im actually wokring on it right now. I should have the next part up within the next week. I would love to have feedback on that as well. Im new to the site and this is just the begining of my novel that I'm writing.

Thank you for your feedback! : )

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 26, 2010 at 10:19 am
cool...ill definitly check it out!

Hopefullthinking replied...
The new one is up now. I have no idea why it took them so long to approve it this time. but thought i would just let you know! :D