Field Notes On Love This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I know it's not possible for the sun to shine brighter because of a four letter word.
I know if the world truly was turned upside down, we'd all be walking on clouds.
I know butterflies cannot exist in the stomach because of its acidic lining.
I know if the 61.8% water composition of the human body really did turn to jelly, we'd dye instantaneously,
and I know it's scientifically impossible for the center of the universe to be blood and bone and life.

I also know there is no mathematical equation for the way two hands can fit seamlessly together.
I know there is no GPS system to bring together two people living in a world that far outweighs their chances.
I know that biologists still cannot explain how two hearts can beat on the same longitudinal wave length.
I know that ophthalmic surgeons are baffled as to how the eyes can capture the heart,
and I know that carbohydrates and catalysts and silhouettes in lab coats cannot recreate the first time he said 'I love you'; the first time he cooked you pasta; the first time you danced around the kitchen barefoot.

Somethings just don't fit in a test tube.

Libra97 said...

This is great!  I subscribed to your work because I really would like to sit and read it all day.  This is such a simpl observation that you turned in to a masterpiece.  Simply incredible, you're great!

JessieBecker said...
I really liked this(: you think you can check out some of my stories?? thanks!