16 year old in love | Teen Ink

16 year old in love

Green eyes, dark hair, and ivory skin, tall and fit. That was my description of the perfect man, my prince charming but when I met this man with deep blue eyes, dark curly hair, pale and average sized, I thought was this real, is this sort of perfection possible? I didn’t believe in love at first sight until I met him. His blue eyes make me fall deep almost as if I was in another world, his world. With one touch I’m a different person I’m his only his, when we touch I go into a place where the only thing I see is him and I feel so much pleasure in ways I never thought possible, actually I didn’t know it was even possible to feel this way. With him I’m a different person, and I have yet to discover if it’s good or for bad; he makes me feel alive which is a positive but before I met him my life was different, I didn’t depend on anyone, I knew how to have fun, I had friends everything was fine, but then he crossed my path and since that day he is my life. He has touched me in places no man has ever touched me and he has made me feel things no man has ever made me feel, every time he approaches he takes my breath away. He is 25 years old with blue eyes, dark curly hair, pale and average sized he was beautiful with the problem I was 16, our relationship was not allowed and it was a secret. I couldn’t tell anyone not my friends, my family, it was just me and him, I was giving him my life, my future, but he is worth it because I love him.

romancelover94 BRONZE, Houston, Texas
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
Aww thank you so much

TerraTAZz GOLD said...
on Aug. 15 2010 at 5:14 am
TerraTAZz GOLD, Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Nobody goes through life without a scar.

-carol burnett

This is amazinggg!!! Its reallyy true! I adore the way you writee!