you are more beautiful than ever | Teen Ink

you are more beautiful than ever

By tabalee14 SILVER, Manomet, Massachusetts
tabalee14 SILVER, Manomet, Massachusetts

"be who you are and are who you be"~tab

You say I smile so big it makes you laugh to see my grin from ear to ear but I say the way you look into my eyes is better it makes me capture every thing you ever think about .. you say the way I dance makes you want to dance and as I quietly glide across the floor pretending I’m with a partner you slowly creep in and grab my hand from were it lay at my side and bring it to your shoulder and your side … sit alone reading a book you see me and cant resist you lean over my shoulder and pretend to read along but cant stop looking at me and I smile and lean in and kiss you to make you leave me alone .. and finally I carry your baby girl on my hip rocking her to sleep because I couldn’t bare to sleep but for a mere minute or two then a small cry attacks like a knife .. so you walk in and I hand her off just as if it was twenty years gone and its her wedding day and you walk her down the ail and a tear hits the floor just as I saw you at the end of the ail waiting for me with my daddy at my right and a tear down his face … and as you promised it was death do us part.. I stare in the mirror every day and wonder how did I ever get so lucky to find some one that loves me so much .. and you lean over my shoulder and mumble in my ear as if I was twenty again and not aging daily you say in a light whispered tone you are more beautiful than ever before….

for ever your love should remain with your true love ...<3

7Ariel7 BRONZE said...
7Ariel7 BRONZE, Plymouth, Massachusetts

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

LLLOOOOVVVEEEE it tabby!!! you are an amazing writer <3 HAL