You know I love you

“You know I love you,” I whispered, tears streaming down my face. “I’ve always loved you.”
“No.” The deep, cold voice spoke above me and I closed my eyes. “You never loved me.”
I opened my eyes again and looked up at his face. I tried to remember him from before. Back when he had been happy. Back when his eyes had been bright. Back when he really loved me. Now he was an angry man. His eyes no longer showed happiness, but instead there was only death and hate there. He didn’t love anymore. His heart had forgotten what love was. He had lost himself.
“Please don’t do this.” I pleaded with him. His eyes did not flicker. His mouth was set sternly in a frown.
“I have to.” His voice stayed dark and stiff. He began to bring the knife down. “You hurt me.” The knife plunged into my arm and I screamed. He drew it out again, blood dripping from the metal. I felt the hot liquid rush from my body, covering my arm and soaking the ground around me. “You killed me.” The knife came down again into my shoulder and I cried out again. I felt the blade hit my bone and slid off and an angle. I hissed in my breath. Slowly, he brought it out again. “In here.” He plunged the knife one last time into my chest. I gasped. My body felt stiff and I went numb except the heat from where the knife was. His eyes never changed. He rose up, letting my body fall to the ground. I did not move. I did not speak. I could not breathe. He stood there for a second. I could see his boots. Then he walked away. He did not look back. I felt the heat from the wounds flame up and fill me with fire. I slowly relaxed and let the flames consume me. He had left me. He had forgotten me. He hated me.

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Great job! I couldn't stop reading it I was so into it!  Awesome job!

NikitaBliss said...
I like it! He seems dangerous and she seems like weak and blinded by her love. But it makes me think. He killed her cause she hurt him? What she do? Sleep with his father? Lol. Something big must've happened for him to react it such a manner. I like it though.

talking-with-silence said...
That was interesting. So he killed her because he became a bad guy? Not a very happy love story lol. I kinda like it. Kinda scarey.

Kilikilakia2012 replied...
Aug. 13, 2010 at 11:08 pm :
lol yeah... like i said, i dont really know where it was going at all... sometimes, the stories i write like that are my favorites :)

talking-with-silence replied...
Aug. 14, 2010 at 6:15 am :
heh heh yeah same here lol.

sally6 said...

gory but nice i liked it

Kilikilakia2012 replied...
Aug. 13, 2010 at 5:31 pm :
lol yeah... i tend to go gory occasionally... :)

TerraTAZz said...
Aug. 2, 2010 at 1:41 am:
Love the element of unknown in you story theres so much you do and dont knoe which leaves you guessing:) Loved it keep writing you are gifted!

Kilikilakia2012 replied...
Aug. 12, 2010 at 12:23 am :
:) thank you! i actually almost forgot i wrote this, its been so long now lol