The Girls Bathroom | Teen Ink

The Girls Bathroom

July 6, 2010
By Gyl1224 GOLD, Bethesda, Maryland
Gyl1224 GOLD, Bethesda, Maryland
13 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Art is the only way to run away without leaving home -Twyla Tharp


She looked up at the promethean board, trying to read what her teacher had up on the board but she just couldn’t bring herself to take her eyes off him. The way he sat, the way he stretched, everything about him was…perfect. His body, lean and muscular looked like it could bench over 250 pounds. His lips, soft, slightly parted looked like they were awaiting her. She couldn’t stand sitting two feet away from him for another 45 minutes and not being able to have him. It was torture.
“Ms. Gilhool, can I go to the bathroom?” she raised her hand, desperate to get away from him. She took a quick glance, getting one last look at his godliness, and he caught her eyes. She held his gaze and saw that, although she had never noticed it before, he wanted her back.
“In one minute,” he mouthed, and then winked his bright blue eye at her, hoping she got the message.
She gasped and ran out of the room to get herself ready, she would finally have the man she had wanted since the beginning of the school year. Finally. She burst through the bathroom door, running to the mirror to fix her hair and moisturize her lips perfectly.
“Nock, knock, knock,” she heard at the door, and froze. She glanced around the corner to look at the wooden door to the girl’s bathroom, there was a blond head poking in. “Hey, um, can I come in…?” There he was, waiting at the door for her.
She smiled a sweet smile, and for some reason, she wasn’t nervous anymore. She walked to the door and pulled him by his shirt, dragging him into one of the small bathroom stalls. “Hello,” she said, dragging her tongue across her moisturized lips, she smoothed her hands up his chest, feeling, as though she were blind. She continued to crawl her way up his body, her fingers finally nestling on the back of his neck.
He smiled, enjoying her soft cool touch through his shirt against his hot skin. He explored for himself, gently placing his hands on her hips, knowing she would feel suddenly aroused. He moved his hands farther until the tips of his fingers just barely touched the top of her butt. When he reached the spot he desired, he pulled her into him, so close he could feel her heart through his chest.
She looked up, and for the first time was speechless. His eyes gazed down at her, with confidence, like he knew exactly what he was doing. She liked that, and was ready to let him lead. She pushed off from her toes, trying to get closer to his face, closer, closer. He froze, although to her it looked like he knew what he was doing, he had no idea whether or not to let her make the move, or if he should first. He vaguely remembered talking to her about how she likes confident guys who, at least act like they know what they are doing. She came closer and closer, their lips an inch apart. He breathed in that sweet perfume she wore, and the crisp smell of her watermelon gum, and he gave in to his hormones.
She went cross eyed, trying to look at his eyes while he pressed his smooth lips down on hers. She closed her eyes and let her hands do the seeing. They reached up into his hair and she pulled his head closer to hers, getting more into their intimacy. She reached down to pull off her shirt, and he did the same. They both threw their sweaty shirts onto the top of the toilet seat. Her bare skin was hot and smooth, he touched her stomach and groaned in pleasure, kissing her more intensely, wishing he could have her right there.
She moaned, and was about to take his basketball shorts off when the “squeak” of the bathroom door sounded. She breathed in, trying to keep still. His hands were still wrestles against her hot body, but she grabbed them right as they reached the lower of her back, signaling him to listen. He cocked his head to the side, and heard the girl entering the bathroom, her cowboy boots clapping against the floor. He giggled, and continued to kiss her neck, slowly going down to her chest. She squealed in pleasure, but begged him to stop in fear of getting caught. He finally noticed what she wanted and he froze, putting a finger against her lips.
The girl in the bathroom opened a stall and stepped in, desperately needing to “relieve” herself. As she locked the bathroom stall, she heard muffled laughter, and decided that maybe she imagined it. As she unzipped her dark wash skinny jeans she heard laughter following a thud that sounded like someone hit the floor. She zipped back her pants, flushed the toilet to show she used it and sought out to find a different bathroom, maybe on another floor which was hopefully not occupied by two people in one stall.
“Ha, how did you fall?” She said, helping him up from the bathroom floor. She was still in her skirt and bra, but she felt unusually comfortable.
“I don’t know, ha,” he got up, and towered over her at the full height of 6’2 that he was. “Now, where were we?” He brushed her hair out of her face and lifted her chin with a finger. She was gorgeous, and he didn’t want to ruin the possibility of a relationship with her, so instead, he kissed her lightly on the cheek, and pulled his damp shirt back over his head. “You’re really great, and not just at making out,” he gave her one last dashing smile and quietly exited the girl’s bathroom.
Stunned, she grinned to herself and slipped her silky blue shirt on over her head, and walked out of the stall. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, and quickly flipped her hair, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and pulled open the bathroom door. She strutted out of the ladies room, discreetly smoothing the front of her skirt down, trying to look as natural as possible. When she entered her 7th period geometry class again, she didn’t even bother to look up at the board to try to understand which formula goes with each shape, why? She had just found a new tutor.