Deadly Romance | Teen Ink

Deadly Romance

July 13, 2010
By Mehh-Chelle GOLD, LeSueur, Minnesota
Mehh-Chelle GOLD, LeSueur, Minnesota
11 articles 1 photo 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Just get some bombs and throw them at his house.
trust me. You'll feel better.


I’ve only been here a week but I knew foster homes wouldn’t be all that fun. They do this game night every Friday. I wasn’t allowed to play. I was all bruised up from my parents. I went to my room which I shared with this really strange girl. The room next to me had twins, and the room right across from me had one guy. He was older then me. 17 I think, he is an epic hottie.

I heard yelling so I ran to the door. To see that 17 year old dude getting yelled at. Then he walked into his room and took his shirt off. My mouth dropped. He had an amazing body. He turned his head quickly then back. I rushed to close the door just in case he looked again. I started to walk back to my bed. Until I heard a knock. I headed back to the door. My heart was racing. What if it was him? What if he saw me? I slowly reached for the door. I slowly turned the door knob. Took in a deep breath and opened it.
“Hello” A person said.
“Hi” I barely made out.
“Can I come in?” The person asked.
I nodded a clear yes.
“I’m Riley” He said walking into my room.
“Hi Riley. I’m…” I began to say.
“Emily. I know” He finished.
I put a question mark look on.
“She told us your name. And a little about you. Nice room by the way.” He answered.
“Thanks. And who told you?” I asked
“Mindy weathers or the foster mother. And your welcome.”
“Ohh. Should have guessed.” I smiled
He smiled “Yeah, you should have.”
There was a silence for a few minutes.
“Anyways why are you here?” I asked.
“Here at the foster home or in your room?” he winked.
“Both I guess”
“Well I’m here at the foster home because of my parents couldn’t take care of me.” he answered.
“Why’s that?”
“I am a bad boy” he laughed.
“Nice.” I acted none interested when I was.
“Yeah. I am here in your room because you let me in.” he winked again.
“Duh. Thanks captin ovious.” I smiled.
“Well and because I saw you starring at me.”
“I wasn’t exactly starring.” I felt my face turn bright red.
He got up off the chair he was sitting on, and headed over to me.
“Yes you were don’t lie.” He smiled.
I bit my lip. Then he sat down right next to me. I turned my head so he couldn’t how red I was.
“I’ll take that as a yes.” He laughed again.
“but I wasn’t!” I turned back around.
His lips were almost touching mine. I stated to form a small smile. He had a huge smile on his face. He inched closer. I just inched for the fun of it. Are bottom lips were touching a tad. When little miss roomie bursts in. We pulled away.
“Riley what the hell are you doing in my room?” Liz demanded to know.
“It isn’t just your room.” I yelled
“I came to talk to Emily.” He replied.
“She doesn’t want to talk to you” She smiled evily.
He shouted back “How the hell do you know?”
“I just do.” She replied.
I sighed “whatever”
Riley rolled his eyes “I’ll talk to you later when the b***h isn’t here.”
“Awh. I love you too riley” She smiled
“Ok. Later” I frowned.
He walked out. I closed the door behind him.
“Why the hell did you do that?”
“I need to work. That’s why!” She replied
“Damn. Your such a… JERK!”
I stormed off to my dresser, and got on my sleep wear. Which is always mini shorts and a shirt. I tried to sleep but I couldn’t. I got out of bed and headed to Mrs. Weathers room. I knocked on her bedroom door and waited for her.
“Yes Emily.” She started.
“I need a new room or for Liz to get out of the one she’s in.” I demanded.
She sighed “why?”
“I can’t sleep with Liz up all night working on those stupid things she does.” I said.
Mrs. Weathers sighed again, then headed towards my room.
“Liz pack your things and go move to the other empty room.” She said.
She packed her things. The room was small. She would be my herself just like Riley was. I though had my own room until someone else joined the foster home. I hopped into bed and could actually relax. It felt really good. I zoned off and fell asleep.


The author's comments:
Its just a random storyy. Its bout a girl that goes to a foster home cause her parents hit her. And this guy riley falls for her. If I get good Comments Ill write more.. Thanks!