What Is Love?

What is love? Is it its own thing, a living breathing thing? Love must dream of being set free from the grasp of its controlling captor. It dreams of traveling from innocent child to innocent child, blessing those worthy of being blessed. It fears being controlled by adults who long to be in love and invent their own definitions, just striving to be happy. Love longs to bounce from young lover to young lover. It lives in the hearts of naïve teenagers who don’t understand what they are feeling. Adults say we don’t know what love is, but in truth, we are the only ones who understand the passion that is love. Love is not to judge, not to lie, but to trust. It controls the flowers, and the sweet music the lilies speak to those young enough to open their ears and listen. Love lets the heart think for its self once in a while. It lets us feel what we feel and not what we see. Love lets the rainbows sparkle, and the sun shine just like newly polished gold. Love is the gravity that turns the world. It’s everywhere; between the moon and the sun, the earth and the sky, the wind and the rain. We see it every day, no matter where we live, everyday love comes out to greet us in different ways, each unique. What is love? Love is everything.

Shelbs13 said...
Amazing :) Loved it. Post more ;)

Gyl1224 replied...
lol thanks dude!