Love Me

The music played. Boys placed their hands on girl’s hips, and the girls placed their hands on the boy’s shoulders.
I placed my hand’s on the shoulders of Jakob, a guy I had been crushing on since the beginning of the school year. The slow music kept on playing, and Jakob leaned in closer. He smiled, and I smiled at him too. Thankfully the lights were dimmed, or he would have seen me blushing. I hoped the music would never end, I didn’t want to go back to the fun, upbeat dancing, I wanted to stay in this position forever.
When the music ended, another slow song started. When the song ended, and the last song started, Jakob leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched, and I felt like I was floating on clouds in the night sky. When I pulled away, we kept on dancing until the song ended.

The dance was over, me and Jakob linked hands and we walked away. With his free arm he rubbed my upper arm, I walked to his rubbing. Up, down, up, down. When we reached the parking lot I looked for my mom’s car. We were only in 7th grade, we had to wait for our parent’s car.
Jakob and I walked to a bench and sat. I rested my head on his shoulder. My mother drove up and I got up slowly. Jakob and I faced each other, hands intertwined, I leaned in for a kiss, and felt that same feeling I felt earlier when his soft lips touched mine. I looked at him and stepped back. I got in my mom’s car, and sat in the front seat. I looked back and saw him standing there. He looked after the car, and I turned back around.
I was sure he….
Loved me

lovetowriteandwatchTV said...
thanks, :)))))!

leneypanini said...
oooh, the romance. lol, it makes me feel all warm inside. that was cute. i like the ending!!

its_just_meThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

This was fantastic! Very romantic. Keep writing stuff like this!

Btw, could you check out and comment on my work?

lovetowriteandwatchTV replied...
thanks, so much, and of course i'll read one of your pieces of work, they're probably amazing. :)

WritingLoverForever said...
Awwwwwww, this is so cute!!!! So romantic! I'm in love with this; it reminds me of going to freshman homecoming with my boyfriend Joey. All the same stuff happened: the holding hands, the dancing, the kissing. And I'm sure he...loves me too. Awesome job on this story.

lovetowriteandwatchTV replied...
thanks so much, i hope the story happens to me someday soon. :)