Reality Check.. You Pt6

You are everywhere. Fair enough that you’re in my classes. But dude, my locker, seriously? I use extreme graphic terms that basically tell you to get lost. I wonder are you always this forward, this demanding. I greatly underestimated your self confidence. That smile on your face, the one I found attractive in the past, falters. But only for a second. You push a strand of hair from my face. Automatically, I slap your hand away. A voice behind me tells you to get lost. Its Dave. I let out a mental sigh of relief. I know you were just flirting, but honestly, you’re kind of creeping me out. You shoot daggers at Dave. I wonder why you don’t take a swing at him. I mean, not that I think that highly of myself or anything but usually you wouldn’t hesitate beating a guy up. Suddenly, I realise that Dave, is well, buff. I mean he is way taller than you and has definitely got the jock body, even though I don’t think he’s ever played sport. Hah. He intimidates you doesn’t he? I smile. You slink away. I turn to Dave and jump to give him a massive bear hug. He smiles and kisses my forehead. Which, is weird but nice. Not that I like him in that way. I can’t. Can I?

LilLover5-15 said...
Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:00 am:
Oh please make more! I am dying waiting!

LiveLife2theMax said...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 5:54 pm:

awh thank you so much. that means a lot.

i'm not too sure. i don't know where to go with the story next. i'm thinking of making the 'unnamed jerk' do something really bad, but i'm not to sure how to go about it. any suggestions are appreciated :)

thanks by the way :) x

TheReader said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 4:41 pm:
Love this. Are you making more? I wish you would I love this story. let me know an good work.

LiveLife2theMax replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 5:55 pm :

thanks by the way :) x

KiraKiraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2010 at 2:39 pm:
it's a really good story, but I feel like you should show more of what's going on. Use light, the five senses. Put us in the story. It feels a little distant right now. But is a really good start I can't wait to read more :D

LiveLife2theMax replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 5:56 pm :

yeah i know what you mean. it had started off as a letter kind of think to 'unnamed jerk' but its turning into a story now. i might repost it as a story and put more detail in the description. we'll see anyway.

thanks for the comment :) x

tinkerbear95 said...
Jul. 17, 2010 at 5:51 pm:
I love it :) seriously i like it keep it up :) have a blessed day

LiveLife2theMax replied...
Jul. 28, 2010 at 5:57 pm :

awh thank you. i'm going to try take a stab at continuing it anyway. suggestions? :)

thanks. you too :) x