Speechless

Speechless- something I’ve never been before; that is until now. I never thought that I would run out of words to describe you; sometimes amazing, adorable, smart, athletic, but sometimes evil, mean, a heartbreaker. I always thought that I’d have something to say about you. That you’re too cool for me, that you’re popular, that you’re writing is incredible, that you drive me utterly insane; but this time I’m done. I’m not saying I’ll ever give up on you, because I never will. Even when I’m dating someone, maybe even when I truly know what love is, you will be poking at the back of my brain and at some place in my heart. I’ll never stop liking you, no matter how many times you hurt me without knowing it, or how many times you like me and leave me. It doesn’t matter, because you’ll never read this, but I have nothing left to say to you just because nothing I say will make a difference; you’ll only think I’m crazy, which I undoubtedly am. I’ve tried to explain to others what I’m feeling; but no one seems to want to listen, or at least no one seems to care. So instead of explaining it to you, I’ll just hold it all inside. I’ve gone over everything in my head. I’ve said all that can be said, although you’ll never know.

bubbleyum300 said...
omg, Kate this was amazinggg!! <3

savemethewaltz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you conveyed the emotions very well. I could definitely tell you wrote this with your heart. maybe it could use some structure instead of jumping from one idea to the next. but otherwise, GREAT article!!

kdancer454 replied...

thanks:)

iheartnumbers replied...
dudeeeeeeeeeee tht was awesome <3

kdancer454 replied...
thanks<3

Danix0 said...

Awesome job Kate :)

i <3 it!

kdancer454 replied...
Jul. 16, 2010 at 11:31 am
ty dani<3 btw way to not use your name in your sn lol. I like yours even better so it better get posted. oh and btw to everyone tht reads this there is a typo;p my quote should say a boy.!!

Vampyro replied...
It's great, i like it a lot. You have a lot of potential

kdancer454 replied...
thanks! and thanks for taking the time to read it..yea i kind of just wrote this because i was upset. I'm going to try to et some more planned writing posted.