Speechless | Teen Ink

Speechless

By kdancer454 SILVER, Lynbrook, New York
kdancer454 SILVER, Lynbrook, New York

As the heart speaks, the pencil dulls.

Speechless- something I’ve never been before; that is until now. I never thought that I would run out of words to describe you; sometimes amazing, adorable, smart, athletic, but sometimes evil, mean, a heartbreaker. I always thought that I’d have something to say about you. That you’re too cool for me, that you’re popular, that you’re writing is incredible, that you drive me utterly insane; but this time I’m done. I’m not saying I’ll ever give up on you, because I never will. Even when I’m dating someone, maybe even when I truly know what love is, you will be poking at the back of my brain and at some place in my heart. I’ll never stop liking you, no matter how many times you hurt me without knowing it, or how many times you like me and leave me. It doesn’t matter, because you’ll never read this, but I have nothing left to say to you just because nothing I say will make a difference; you’ll only think I’m crazy, which I undoubtedly am. I’ve tried to explain to others what I’m feeling; but no one seems to want to listen, or at least no one seems to care. So instead of explaining it to you, I’ll just hold it all inside. I’ve gone over everything in my head. I’ve said all that can be said, although you’ll never know.

What inspired me to write this? I boy that I've liked since kindergarten. I started off writing this to make me feel better and it did, but then I finished writing it for this website;I guess that helped too. I hope you like it.

bubbleyum300 said...
on Aug. 4 2010 at 11:20 pm
omg, Kate this was amazinggg!! <3

on Jul. 27 2010 at 12:39 pm
kdancer454 SILVER, Lynbrook, New York

As the heart speaks, the pencil dulls.

thanks<3

on Jul. 26 2010 at 10:31 pm
dudeeeeeeeeeee tht was awesome <3

on Jul. 20 2010 at 8:24 pm
kdancer454 SILVER, Lynbrook, New York

As the heart speaks, the pencil dulls.

thanks:)

on Jul. 20 2010 at 3:00 pm
savemethewaltz SILVER, Lakewood, Ohio

"I'm never satified unless I'm crossing things off lists"

you conveyed the emotions very well. I could definitely tell you wrote this with your heart. maybe it could use some structure instead of jumping from one idea to the next. but otherwise, GREAT article!!

on Jul. 18 2010 at 9:51 pm
kdancer454 SILVER, Lynbrook, New York

As the heart speaks, the pencil dulls.

thanks! and thanks for taking the time to read it..yea i kind of just wrote this because i was upset. I'm going to try to et some more planned writing posted.

on Jul. 18 2010 at 8:26 pm
HidingBoy SILVER, Hartsdale, New York

The lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. -Ashrei

It's great, i like it a lot. You have a lot of potential

on Jul. 16 2010 at 11:31 am
kdancer454 SILVER, Lynbrook, New York

As the heart speaks, the pencil dulls.

ty dani<3 btw way to not use your name in your sn lol. I like yours even better so it better get posted. oh and btw to everyone tht reads this there is a typo;p my quote should say a boy.!!

Danix0 BRONZE said...
on Jul. 15 2010 at 7:01 pm
Danix0 BRONZE, Lynbrook, New York

"Everything happens for a reason"

Awesome job Kate :)

i <3 it!