Stranger

Dear Stranger,

Who are you? You may know me, but clearly I don’t know you. You lerk inside the house and everywhere I see you. It’s like I see your face, know who you are physically, but mentally, emotionally? I don’t know what that is. I always wish you would say hello, but you’d rather go on and leave me alone. Are you scared? Weak? Nervous to a point where you can’t speak? Maybe I am the stranger. Maybe you see me as the stranger. Maybe we are worlds apart. I have yet to know. I wish that all of this could be taken away, so we can finally see each other eye to eye, page to page. I can see you want to, but you have the will to keep it away. Stranger, are you aware what you do to me? Do you know that everytime I see your face, it sends chills all through my body, in my veins? Is it wrong to invision your eyes staring into mine? Stranger, tell me all your thoughts, good or bad. I will be here to listen when you want to talk.

Your stalkee,
Kayla

Lanier42 said...
overall i liked it. but one thing confused me. "your stalkee." do you mean that the stranger was stalking her or that she was stalking the stranger?

Corndogg1 said...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 1:22 am
wow! you gave me chills! this was truly a work of art. i enjoyed reading it! thank you! :)

BaileyBaby13 replied...
Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:33 am
I agree,(:

Sliva23 said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 12:30 am
I really and truly love this.....its soo different and unique
keep writing :)

RFrocker23 replied...
What a great subject. Gosh I love stalking. Keep it up!

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

I loved this, so unique and well-written, and a very interesting subject.  Excellent job.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?