i will wait for ever

The way our eyes twinkle when we catch a smile on each others faces .. The slight energy we feel when we sit next to each other.. The way we hold each others hands and how our fingers inter lock together.. The way we say things to each other that no one would ever even think meant something to each other.. The nicknames we have that mean so much yet are so silly .. The way we walk together and only we would know the truth behind why we do.. The way we get when a long day comes to an end how sad we seem because they days with each other will never be enough.. The way we hold each other and how you run your fingers through my hair and whisper how you will miss me and grab on tighter and how I wrap my hands around you and say don’t let go .. When we let go you grab my hands and pull me in one more time and hold on tighter reassuring me that I am the only one and how you care .. I lean my head on your chest lifting it up looking into your gold shining eyes in the moon lit night you look at me with a smile upon my face and I cant think of anything to do but kiss you and fall into you even more than I already have … you say goodnight and bye beautiful ? and I hold your hand till you look away and get in your car and make a smile upon you face in the window and wave even though it will be the next day I will see you .. You are home and I receive a text that says I’m home and I already miss you .. And I respond with a there is so much I can miss about you but my favorite part is when you hold me and tell me I am beautiful because I know you only tell the truth.. And he says its only the truth I tell and I sit in my bed and ponder at the small fact as to if my fairy will last for ever .. I get a text back before I can send another and you ask am I really the one do you really like me are you sure… and I pick up the phone and dial your number because I have to say it in person.. YOU ARE THE ONE I LIKE AND LOVE !!!! YOU ARE THE ONE I NEED TO LIVE .. And you respond with a forever and always I will wait for you ;) ?

7Ariel7 said...
HMMMMHHHMMM... wonder who this ones about???? ; ) luv u!!! -- hals

7Ariel7 said...
OMG!!!! tabby this is one of my favorites!!!! great!! sorry i didnt read it till now, <3 HAL

sparkofheart said...
i love it :)

tabala55 replied...
hank you so much :) im soo glad you enjoyed it :]

lovetowriteandwatchTV said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:34 am

thankyou for writing the story :)

tabala55 replied...
thank you for taking the time to read it i appreciate every moment of any persons time that will consider to read my work

Sliva23 said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 8:53 am
That made me feel happy and sad at the same time......i had someone like that amd he sliped though my fingers

tabala55 replied...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:13 am
im sorry that happend to you but just know that there is some one for you and that obviously the person who fell through your fingers wast the right person so dont be sad be happy to know some one better is ganna be there for you

lovetowriteandwatchTV said...

very very good, i enjoy it, and it really means something. You love the one you love and you remind the reader of that. good job

tabala55 replied...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:14 am
thank you for the encouraging note :)

SarahRox said...
That was great! <3

tabala55 replied...
thank you sooomuch :)

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This was excellent, very cute and sweet, just try not to have run-on sentences.  But wonderful job.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?