Kiss Me.

I started to feel self-conscience.

Can he tell there is a bead of nervous sweat sliding down the back of my neck?

Can he tell my lips are twitching, eager to kiss him?

Can he hear my erratic heart pounding in my chest?

My brain races, thoughts zip about in my mind. I tell my nerves, my fears, I tell them both to get out of here.

Because all I know was I needed was him. It was as if we each had our own unique magnetic pull, unlike any other, we could only be drawn to each other….

I had a sudden vision, me and him, him and I, strolling of into the sunset together, above the valley where our small town sits. Leaves were blowing around us, wind was lifting our hair…. The dream didn’t need to continue. I knew what I wanted.

I raised myself up on my toes, drew myself in to his sweet cologne, his minty breath… I briefly wondered what gum he chewed, but I ushered it away.

My move was about to be made, until he swept me up, his arms cradled my pixy body; I held his face in my hands.

And we kissed. He was hard, but gentle, he kissed me with a sense of urgency, like we only had moments left….

It turned me on.
I thrust myself into him, kissed harder; he set me down, and started opening his mouth more… I got nervous. I pulled back a bit, brushed his lips tentatively.
He moved to my neck, we started breathing harder; I felt tingles in places never been aroused before. he is the one. We collapsed into each other.

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 9:39 am

Very emotional and stimulating, very sensual, great job!  Very nice piece of work.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?