Isabella and Prince James

Once there was a handsome prince named James. He had short black hair with pretty dark blue eyes. He lived with his mother Sarah and his father Elijah. On the other side lived a pretty poor girl named Isabella. She had long straight black hair with green eyes. She lived with her older brother Blake who was very sick. One day Isabella was in the market buying food when Prince James bumped into her making her drop the bags. She was really mad that she yelled at James when she looked at who she yelled at she was really ashamed. Prince James helped her home but when they got to the door he wanted to help her inside but Isabella wouldn’t let him so she just ran inside and shut the door on him. One morning Isabella woke up to Blake’s moaning than all of a sudden it stopped. When she looked in his room he wasn’t breathing or moving. He was gone Isabella was heartbroken she never thought she would lose her big brother. Prince James was riding by when he heard Isabella crying. He told Isabella to come to his castle. Isabella lived at the castle for a couple years. Than one night after dinner, Prince James and Isabella went for a walk. James took a little black box out of his pocket than got down on his knees and asked Isabella to be his princess. Isabella said yes. They were married the very next day. One night a guy named Dracula came in while they were sleeping he took James outside and stabbed him. When Isabella woke up she couldn’t find James. She looked everywhere and than she found him. He was still breathing. Isabella was scared. Prince James told Isabella that he loved her and than he died. One year later she gave birth to twins two boys she named them Blake after her protective brother and James after her wonderful husband. And they lived happily ever after.

HOFALOJESUS said...
That is such a good story! It reminds me of a book I wrote. It involved a princess and  and a boy. I submitted a poem from the book...you should check it out. It's called Heart Beat. God Bless

shaune43 said...
Jul. 22, 2010 at 11:16 pm:
It's a nice story. I hope your relationship works out too. : )

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 3:37 pm:

That was sweet, just watch the run on sentences.  Very nice job, though.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?