Dear Leonardo

Dear Leonardo,

Oh my love, how long hath it been since I have seen your face? Beauty, struck with pain, like slashes across my face. Why can I not just pull away? Perhaps, you had cast a spell with those onyx eyes, giving me chills while Luna shrouds me in her light. The fire conducts the words to dance…
It has been raining, Leo. It has not stopped. Endless acid pouring into my dreams, and drowning me in my sleep. Come back and make the sun arise, so the rays will beat down gold and your hand will be in mine again. It has been a long time without you; without your lips on mine. My face softly caressed in your rough hands. Oh Leo come back. Come back to me.

Tears scurry to the parchment as I write this. But alas, will you read this letter I have bestowed upon your gravestone? He has taken you but I feel you near. Perhaps your wild, roar of laughter is right in my ear…but to me, it is only whispers and memories.

Your true love,

Aria

Inherinerd said...
oh and could you plz check out some of my stuff? i really need some feedback! thanks!

Inherinerd said...
very poetic! I love the decription of her emotions as well as the old bible/shakespear way you wrote it!

MarinaOreo replied...
Thank you :)