dreaming? no. | Teen Ink

dreaming? no.

I backed away from him, he couldnt be real. He wasnt, this was a dream. I backed into a corner, I was trapped. He inched closer and closer to me, I thought I was going to die right here and right now. "im not going to hurt you" he murmered softly as his fingertips gently carressed my cheeck. I shivered but otherwise stayed still and silent. His fingers slid down the side of my face softly and under my chin, he lifted my face up gently so i was gazing into his otherworldly eyes. He was gorgeous with his bright blue eyes and dark brown hair, though his eyes seemed to have a red tint to him. I was hypnotized by his eyes, they were trapping me even more than i already was. I had the feeling that i was doomed. My heart pounded inside my chest as he gently brushed his lips again my cheeck, he smirked as he did it. "w-w-w-what" i stammered, unable to speak infront of this gorgeous creature "I can tell your heart is racing, I can feel you wanting" he said, smirking still. I jerked back against the wall and shook my head disbeileveing. He smiled and slowly pulled me against him before locking his arm around my waist tightly, but not tight enough to hurt me. He slowly lowed his head and gently pressed his lips to mine, and as he kissed me he tugged my hair making my head go back. I looked up at him, and as i slowly fell farther into his spell i kissed him back. I closed my eyes letting the feel of his lips against mine surround me and my mind. Very slowly he pulled away and trailed soft litte kisses down my neck to the base of my throat where he sunk his teeth into. I gasped and collapsed against him, realizing now that this wasnt a dream and that he was a monster

my friend helped me with some details and told me i should write somthing different then what i normally write

home bisquit said...
on Jun. 17 2010 at 2:46 pm

Pgh,Pa-

grab a notebook & write me a complete story, these tidbits entice my appetite!!!

home bisquit/banshee

lovebug said...
on Jun. 17 2010 at 6:58 am
very good!!!