Cry For You

When you touched my hand for the last time, I felt the first tear roll down my cheek. Then you told me I would never be forgotten. That’s when the second tear fell. But when you said goodbye, I knew it would be the last goodbye, I watched you turn around, and walk out of my life forever. And that’s when I lost it. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I was tired of always being strong. I was strong for you, that I could do. Bu since you left me behind to do something bigger, I had no one to be strong for anymore. So I just let it all go. I felt like with every tear that fell, I was being cut in two. Everything I had pushed down for the past year and a half, had all of a sudden come up and came out in the form of tears. I just wanted to yell out, and tell you everything. But most importantly, tell you that I loved you, that I was IN love with you. But then I thought, maybe I should just leave it as a goodbye. Simple partings are always the easiest, at least that’s what I heard. I’m watching you stand in line, as the tears are slowing their journey down my face. My mind says you still have time, you know you want to. My heart is just erratically beating and I’m finding it hard to breathe. I find myself saying to hell with it your worth the risk. Finding my voice, I called out to you. You look over, with a slight blush from some unwanted stares. I can see your eyes, even from here, and they’re filled with confusion. That’s when I find the courage, I don’t know where, to tell you I’m in love with you, and have been for the past 3 years. I’m still across the room from you, but you always had this thing for reading lips. But after I tell you this,, your blue eyes felt like they were drilling a hole through my head. I return the powerful stare, and I don’t think that I’ve ever had a more intense staring contest before in my entire life. My eyes see movement, and I see that your mouth is moving, asking me if I meant that. I mouth back, yes. Then before I know it, I’m being wrapped up in the most strongest hug, and I could of swore that I lost my breath but only for a second. That’s when I notice that I’m shaking, and so are you, or maybe that’s just me shaking both of us. I’m proven wrong, because when you pull back, your face has become a road map of black tear lines. I know I look the same, but without the running mascara. Then you put your head back on my shoulder and continue to cry and hug me. But then I hear the slightest sound that sounds like my name, so I just hum, to let you know I heard you. You say these four words that I never thought you would tell me: I love you too. I just lose it all over again, but not because you said goodbye, but just because. I don’t have a reason, I just cry, I cry for you, for me, for the feelings that have been hiding for the past 3 years, for everything. I just cry.

purplechoc said...

okay i actually cried

its so sweet

Crazy-for-you replied...
thanks, sorry it made you cry.

FateshiddenWriter said...
Jun. 15, 2010 at 9:15 am
its beautiful =]

Crazy-for-you replied...
thank you :)

Blooper195 said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 9:33 am
i wish that everyone you told "i love you" would say i love you back- it just doesnt work that way for me tho.

Crazy-for-you replied...
yea, i think for a lot of people it doesnt work that way either. thanks for commenting.

beautifuldreamer said...
hey anchovie (know who i am yet? ;) ) i love it!!! its so saddd

Crazy-for-you replied...
hey dodo!! thanks, i know

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 10:31 am
So sweet, emotional, I loved it!  You might want to put it into a couple of paragraphs to make it easier to read, but it was fine this way.  Anyone who sees this, will you check out my work and comment on it?

Crazy-for-you replied...
Yea i thought about that, after it was published. but thanks for commenting.

Syarra_Greenwood said...
Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:46 am
omg dear this was fantastic and ur a rlly good writer i think ud like and article that i wrote it knd of makes me think of urs its called Loves Direction check it out and tell me wat u think thnxz

Crazy-for-you replied...
Thank you, i read your article and it does remind me of mine. your a good writer too, i really liked it.

Dominicangirl said...

The good part is tht i LOVED thiss!!! nd the sad part is tht i can relate, i cry and cry and cry, and i dont have a reason. i wish i could get over the past but iht just keeps haunting me :'(

check out my work ?

Crazy-for-you replied...
Thanks for commenting, and sure i will :)

alex9426 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow, this was amazing...one of the best i've read in a long time! please check out my work

Crazy-for-you replied...
thank you, i would beg to differ, but if you say so, lol. im going to check your work out now :)