Ring, Darn It!

He said he was gonna call in an hour. That was at 6:43.... its 7:45. Why hasn't he called? I scared him didn't I? I knew it, I KNEW it. Ugh. Why does it always have to be like this? We have this great conversation then he just goes M.I.A. This sucks. I don't even think he knows I'm waiting on him does he? I hope he doesn't because if he does that's messed up. Wait...was that my phone!? Sigh...nope. How come when Im waiting for his call I always SWEAR I hear the phone ringing when it's not? But he'll call when he's ready...or maybe not. Oh God, Oh God what if he hates me? He hates me it makes perfect sense. He's probably thinking "Phew! Got that nutroll of my case!" But maybe im over analyzing this. He's called back before. If he hated me he would never call back...right? There's so much to take in mind though and... WHAT is that God foresaking noise im trying to- Oh. Hi.. haha no I wasn't waiting long, just chillin'...

socrchik33 said...
this was so good and funny. i know exactly how u feel too ;) i loved how it was jsut like one big stream of thought but it still came out really well. you showed the emotion perfectly too. awesome job :)

HollyGolightly replied...
Thank you soo much. Its good to know I'm.. I mean the *character*... is not THAT crazy and alone haha.

crazycreative23 said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 9:50 am
you told the emotions perfectly... really good (:

Emillia901 said...
Hahaha I feel that way 24/7. It's funny how sometimes someone can (emotionally) overact when it comes to someone they like. =^_^=

HollyGolightly replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 1:55 am
Totally. Talking with like anyone else is totally normal but with that person, haha never. Thx 4 the comment I'll be sure to check out your work!

Nirvana said...
Haha that was very good. I gave you 5 stars!

JosieNotJose This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Haha, I've done this before....just a few times...heh.

This is truly fantastic, I love the humor at the end!  It's short, sweet, and to the point. :)

HollyGolightly replied...
Haha. I think most of us have. Glad to here you liked it. Thank you very much :-)