Ring, Darn It! | Teen Ink

Ring, Darn It!

By HollyGolightly BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California
HollyGolightly BRONZE, Moreno Valley, California

"I was born with an enormous need for affection and a terrible need to give it." - Audrey Hepburn

He said he was gonna call in an hour. That was at 6:43.... its 7:45. Why hasn't he called? I scared him didn't I? I knew it, I KNEW it. Ugh. Why does it always have to be like this? We have this great conversation then he just goes M.I.A. This sucks. I don't even think he knows I'm waiting on him does he? I hope he doesn't because if he does that's messed up. Wait...was that my phone!? Sigh...nope. How come when Im waiting for his call I always SWEAR I hear the phone ringing when it's not? But he'll call when he's ready...or maybe not. Oh God, Oh God what if he hates me? He hates me it makes perfect sense. He's probably thinking "Phew! Got that nutroll of my case!" But maybe im over analyzing this. He's called back before. If he hated me he would never call back...right? There's so much to take in mind though and... WHAT is that God foresaking noise im trying to- Oh. Hi.. haha no I wasn't waiting long, just chillin'...

Been there. Felt that.

Thank you soo much. Its good to know I'm.. I mean the *character*... is not THAT crazy and alone haha.

DannyKid33 PLATINUM, Pleasant Hill, California

"Don't ever let the media tell you what to look like. You're beautiful the way you are. Stay beautiful, keep it ugly." - Gerard Way.

this was so good and funny. i know exactly how u feel too ;) i loved how it was jsut like one big stream of thought but it still came out really well. you showed the emotion perfectly too. awesome job :)

on Jul. 1 2010 at 9:50 am
crazycreative23 BRONZE, Maple Grove, Minnesota

Each new hour holds new chances for new beginnings.
-Maya Angelou

you told the emotions perfectly... really good (:

on Jun. 29 2010 at 1:55 am

Totally. Talking with like anyone else is totally normal but with that person, haha never. Thx 4 the comment I'll be sure to check out your work!

Emilia901 GOLD said...
Emilia901 GOLD, Moreno Valley, California

"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures." Jessamyn West

Hahaha I feel that way 24/7. It's funny how sometimes someone can (emotionally) overact when it comes to someone they like. =^_^=

Nirvana SILVER said...
Nirvana SILVER, Moreno Valley, California

Until you accept who you are; you will never be happy with what you have

Haha that was very good. I gave you 5 stars!

Haha. I think most of us have. Glad to here you liked it. Thank you very much :-)

JosieNotJose SILVER, West Palm Beach, Florida

Haha, I've done this before....just a few times...heh.

This is truly fantastic, I love the humor at the end!  It's short, sweet, and to the point. :)