I love you | Teen Ink

I love you

June 4, 2010
By jessssxoxo BRONZE, Waterford, Connecticut
jessssxoxo BRONZE, Waterford, Connecticut
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Hope sees the invisible; feels the intangible and achieves the impossible."


I cry along with the heavens. the clouds are dark grey and there isn't a bird in sight. my make-ups runs down my pale cheeks and my hair plasters to my head, like concrete. the man i put my life into, the one i spent so much time on, stares back at me with wide eyes of assurance. he watches as throws a storm into my face. his back turns to me, like a door shut in my face, i stand there pathetically, knowing that i was wrong. i told myself, that i would rather have 1000 mistakes then 1000 i should'ves. that if it wasn't meant to be, i have to accept it, no matter how much i hurt. but each time i tell myself that, my heart aches with unbelievable pain. i run to him, hoping he would give me a second chance. i grab onto his shoulders, oh those braud shoulders. "Your the best thing that ever happened to me. Your are the one that keeps me together." the words shook off my tongue with incredible grief. his blue eyes lowered from his stance, down to my face. he softened and opened his mouth so words could slip, but they were stuck. he gave me a knowing look and leaned towards me. our lips met just as two hands in prayer do. it seemed as though the rain had stopped, birds came to sing and everything disappeared. this wasn't an ordinary kiss, but a special one; i could feel the magic that no other of our kisses had. it had meaning. my spirits lifted as he pulled away with a smile and his eyes glowing. everything went silent and three words he spoke felt like they were the answer to life. the key to everything good and the key to my happiness. "I love you," he whispered.

The author's comments:
i hope people know that there IS hope in everything, no matter how big nor small.