Him, the only one Z | Teen Ink

Him, the only one Z

By DakotaR BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
DakotaR BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

Every story has a ending but life ending is a new beginning

Short brown hair with a hat always on, sweet voice, dark loving eyes, & a great smile. Is all I see within him, I can’t get these traits of him out of my head it’s all I think about. It’s all I want to see when I walk down the yellow brick road. Looking at these traits is like watching a sunset you can’t take your eyes off of you are glued to it. I don’t want nobody else, he always telling me how ugly he think he is when in fact he’s amazing and I will never find anyone so exquisite as he is. And when I talk to him this rush of feelings of love flood my body and I can’t out the words that I feel to him and is big loving heart. He is the most amazing guy in the world and all I want is to be with him. I know what I want and I am trying to go after it, he is the only person in this world who can make me feel this happiness and the excitement I feel when I get a text or call from him. And don’t get me started on a picture text that makes me so happy I want to get up and dance with joy. I absolutely fell in love with him like a leaf falls off a tree, when he told me “I will love you forever and ever and ever.” At this point I melted to the grown. And I could not get up because it feels like I melted in his arms. He is the only thing I have on my mind in school. And I wish I could feel this happiness he makes me feel one more time because I feel like I lost him and I hope I didn’t. There is only person I want and need and I don’t think I can’t live without him and that is Z! He sent me in a whirlwind!!

-to Z-

This is based on a true story of mine friend and the person who inspired me is Z

DakotaR BRONZE said...
DakotaR BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

thank you i do try

on Jun. 27 2010 at 11:38 am
OfficialApprover PLATINUM, Orefield, Pennsylvania

Grab life by the balls. -Slobberknocker
We cannot change the cards we're dealt just how we play the hand
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted
It's pretty easy to be smart when you're parroting smart people
-Randy Pausch

This was cute, very sweet and relatable, you could feel the girl's emotions.  Great job.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?