Him, the only one Z | Teen Ink

Him, the only one Z

June 3, 2010
By DakotaR BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
DakotaR BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Every story has a ending but life ending is a new beginning


Short brown hair with a hat always on, sweet voice, dark loving eyes, & a great smile. Is all I see within him, I can’t get these traits of him out of my head it’s all I think about. It’s all I want to see when I walk down the yellow brick road. Looking at these traits is like watching a sunset you can’t take your eyes off of you are glued to it. I don’t want nobody else, he always telling me how ugly he think he is when in fact he’s amazing and I will never find anyone so exquisite as he is. And when I talk to him this rush of feelings of love flood my body and I can’t out the words that I feel to him and is big loving heart. He is the most amazing guy in the world and all I want is to be with him. I know what I want and I am trying to go after it, he is the only person in this world who can make me feel this happiness and the excitement I feel when I get a text or call from him. And don’t get me started on a picture text that makes me so happy I want to get up and dance with joy. I absolutely fell in love with him like a leaf falls off a tree, when he told me “I will love you forever and ever and ever.” At this point I melted to the grown. And I could not get up because it feels like I melted in his arms. He is the only thing I have on my mind in school. And I wish I could feel this happiness he makes me feel one more time because I feel like I lost him and I hope I didn’t. There is only person I want and need and I don’t think I can’t live without him and that is Z! He sent me in a whirlwind!!












-to Z-


The author's comments:
This is based on a true story of mine friend and the person who inspired me is Z