Him, the only one Z

Short brown hair with a hat always on, sweet voice, dark loving eyes, & a great smile. Is all I see within him, I can’t get these traits of him out of my head it’s all I think about. It’s all I want to see when I walk down the yellow brick road. Looking at these traits is like watching a sunset you can’t take your eyes off of you are glued to it. I don’t want nobody else, he always telling me how ugly he think he is when in fact he’s amazing and I will never find anyone so exquisite as he is. And when I talk to him this rush of feelings of love flood my body and I can’t out the words that I feel to him and is big loving heart. He is the most amazing guy in the world and all I want is to be with him. I know what I want and I am trying to go after it, he is the only person in this world who can make me feel this happiness and the excitement I feel when I get a text or call from him. And don’t get me started on a picture text that makes me so happy I want to get up and dance with joy. I absolutely fell in love with him like a leaf falls off a tree, when he told me “I will love you forever and ever and ever.” At this point I melted to the grown. And I could not get up because it feels like I melted in his arms. He is the only thing I have on my mind in school. And I wish I could feel this happiness he makes me feel one more time because I feel like I lost him and I hope I didn’t. There is only person I want and need and I don’t think I can’t live without him and that is Z! He sent me in a whirlwind!!

-to Z-

gymbabe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:38 am

This was cute, very sweet and relatable, you could feel the girl's emotions.  Great job.  Keep writing!

Btw, will you check out and comment on my work?

DakotaR replied...
thank you i do try