marry me

on are fourteenth date he knew i had been counting.we were at the best dinner in town.he look nerves but he never was not even on our fist date when i was.it was just time for dessert.he started to smile his cute smile when all of a sudden he pulled it out a boxes it was wrapped in pink wrapping paper with a bright green bow it was not a special day just a normal fourteenth date i thought but soon he started to unwrap it and then this band walked in not just a ny band it was the laladeosas my favorite band in the world i had grown up listening to them for years then he got on his knees and askted will me i was amazed and i did not say any thing for about there whole minutes and then i felt a tear start to run down my face i had not cried since i lost my mother fifteen years ago and he knew that i tried and tried to say something but no then happened all i did was smile and smile then finally the word came out yes he also crying smiled

amtpinkpanda This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 20, 2010 at 10:47 am

i think this could be a very good story if you paid more attention to grammer and puntuation. It got a little confusing because there was no telling where sentences ended and started.

Nevertheless, keep writing- you have talent to prune and develop!

and yes I realize that was very cliche and cheesy :D