marry me | Teen Ink

marry me

By babe14 BRONZE, Willumsburg, Virginia
babe14 BRONZE, Willumsburg, Virginia

on are fourteenth date he knew i had been counting.we were at the best dinner in town.he look nerves but he never was not even on our fist date when i was.it was just time for dessert.he started to smile his cute smile when all of a sudden he pulled it out a boxes it was wrapped in pink wrapping paper with a bright green bow it was not a special day just a normal fourteenth date i thought but soon he started to unwrap it and then this band walked in not just a ny band it was the laladeosas my favorite band in the world i had grown up listening to them for years then he got on his knees and askted will me i was amazed and i did not say any thing for about there whole minutes and then i felt a tear start to run down my face i had not cried since i lost my mother fifteen years ago and he knew that i tried and tried to say something but no then happened all i did was smile and smile then finally the word came out yes he also crying smiled

on Dec. 20 2010 at 10:47 am
HeyAmanda SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, California

i think this could be a very good story if you paid more attention to grammer and puntuation. It got a little confusing because there was no telling where sentences ended and started.

Nevertheless, keep writing- you have talent to prune and develop!

and yes I realize that was very cliche and cheesy :D