the conflicts of love 3 | Teen Ink

the conflicts of love 3

By an0nym0u5 GOLD, Big Lake, Minnesota
an0nym0u5 GOLD, Big Lake, Minnesota

"all that glitters is not gold."

"...As gently as both songbirds came, they left. One is sophisticated, dependable, and very well thought out, but the other is adventurous, compassionate, loving, carefree, and she’s known it for a very long while. She loves them both so dearly but she has been given the decision to pick one..." reads Lady Adela "aren’t you going to finish?" urges Prince Colin "yes, but can you guess which bird she chooses?" "Who’s 'she'?" "I like to think 'she' is me" "how come?" Colin asks "I don’t know..." "There must be some reason" persists Colin "I don’t think there is and if I think of one ill be sure to tell you OK?!" "alright alright" Prince Colin says backing down "ummmmm which one do you think she should pick?" he sheepishly asks "I think she should take the safe choice and pick the dependable one." she boldly states, "where’s the fun in that!" he teases "I think she should pick the carefree one, life’s not fun without a little sense of adventure" he adds. “I guess but she wants to make sure it won’t abandon her” “ah-ha! So you are ‘she’” “oh shut up!” she replies, “Lady, Lord Bryce is here to see you.” A servant calls in, “send him in, thank you” “as you wish”. “My beautiful Lady Adela” Bryce says with a smile that could light up a Christmas tree and eyes as piercing as the glint of light off a dagger, “and my charming Lord” Adela replies trying to muster up enough excitement to try to repeat his enthusiasm. “We have luncheon with the king at 2, archery practice at 3, and riding lessons at 4” Bryce informs her, “OK” Adela agrees sounding a little like a child who had been scolded. Oh my! Colin thinks with a sudden jolt, Lord Bryce is the most dependable, sophisticated, well thought out man I have ever met! But who is the other man/bird?

5/28/1454
o dear that was a full day! But I'm glad i finally get to relax and write to you because i have something on my mind, how is it just that i clearly have Lord Bryces heart and yet i dread to accept it, and i wish to figure out my feelings towrds Colin we've always been great friends for as long as I can remember but do I want more? Am I being selfish? Dare i take the rish of losing Colin too? too many questions too little time. O my, someone just knocked on my door why o why can't I have a few moments to myself? i think its Colin, yes it is. He just told me Lord Bryce wants me again! well I dont think ill have much time to write in you again for a while, but in hopes i do,
-Lady Adela

i just kinda had a spark of imagination while cleaning my bathroom (random right?)

CraZy_OnE_1 said...
CraZy_OnE_1, Rochester, Minnesota

"Be yourself, because everyone else is taken." I always forget who, but i think his name is Oscar Wilde

i really enjoy the story line, but it's hard to follow. Remember that every time someone talks you need to have a new paragraph, or it won't make sense. Good job, though.

an0nym0u5 GOLD said...
an0nym0u5 GOLD, Big Lake, Minnesota

"all that glitters is not gold."

I am currently working on "The conflicts of love 4" sorry its taking so long, but feel free to comment in the meantime. I love hearing from all of you.(: