No Matter What Chapter 7

Xander threw Alexxa out the door after she slapped me so hard i thought my cheek was numb. He enfolded me in his arms and whispered in my ear.
"You know that isnt't the only reson I want to marry you. I care about you."
I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, "Do you really care about me? I wonder if this is just another way to get me to go along with all this."
He laughed triumphantly, "Maia, you silly girl. I thought women were supposed to be so intelligent yet you can't see that I love you!"
I looked at him stunned into silance. He stared back and me and whispered, "if you are willing to stay, please say it, too."
I threw my arms around his neck in a choking embrace, yet he didn't let go. He clung to me as I held him. The tears feel and I exclaimed, "I love you so much!"

billgamesh11 said...
Jul. 29, 2011 at 10:58 am
I understand that you might not have time to add more to these chapters, but if they aren't finished, then you shouldn't post them. I am really confused with everything that is going on, and everything is going wayyy tooo fast. But like Yvaine_96 said, it is a really good idea!!!

Muziksoul29 said...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 11:45 am
Thanks and I know i haven't really been focusing there is just some stuff going on with me that is occupying my time. And I still have a lot of stuff that is going to happen in my story. I think im gonna make about 20 chapters, maybe more. but idk. and thanks about the boyfriend thing.

Yvaine_96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 5, 2010 at 10:06 am
u know dis wud hav been sooo greaat!! but its not. ur not focusing on da characters, the story background , the scenery or the main theme. i really love dis but only bcuz its a great idea n nothing else. i keep coming around evry tym a new chapter is posted and den leave thoroughly disappointed. pls pls pls try again. N dnt tell me its over! btw i m so happy bout u n ur bf! congratz!!