Micahel and Me (Chapter 6 and 7) | Teen Ink

Micahel and Me (Chapter 6 and 7)

By ablonda GOLD, Stafford Springs, Connecticut
ablonda GOLD, Stafford Springs, Connecticut

Do what makes you happy
Be with who makes you smile
Laugh as much as you breathe
Love as long as you live

~Author Unknown~

Chapter 6

There was only 3 weeks of school left now and I would soon be a junior. I couldn’t wait! Michael would be a senior which meant that he would be graduating before me. I realized that there was a good possibility that we wouldn’t even be together by that time. I was upset but then again, I would do anything in my power so that I would last.

Everything started to change when I got a strange phone call on Monday night. “Hi is this Ashley?” they asked. “Yes. Who is this?” I asked suspiciously. “This Is Pop Star magazine and we have a few questions for you,” the said. That’s when I hung up. They obviously had the wrong Ashley. I mean why would they be calling me? I’m not even a star or famous in any way. That made absolutely no sense to me.

I continued to receive calls like this for about a week. Then when I went to school on a Tuesday, Paparazzi was everywhere. I didn’t understand. Why would they be at my school of all places? As soon as I got out of my car, they crowded around me. I felt as if I couldn’t even breathe! I needed to get out. When I started to walk toward the building it seemed as if they moved even closer to me, preventing my escape. After about 10 minutes of non-sense I had enough. They kept asking me about some guy named Alex Vailor. The questions that they were asking didn’t even make any sense. Questions like, “Are you going out with the famous Alex Vailor?” and’ “Did you meet the all famous pop-star?” I needed to find out what the h*** was going on and I needed to find out right away! I ran into school to see Michael standing at the end of the hallway waiting for me. He knew I was flustered and he also knew why. . .

To Be Continued

I said to check out chapter seven but I really meant to check out chapter 6. So I hope you enjoy!