The perfect day | Teen Ink

The perfect day

By Mrs.Calle BRONZE, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Mrs.Calle BRONZE, Lawrenceville, Georgia

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best

I remember it like it was yesterday, August 14, 2009. It was the day I began to fall for my best friend. He became everything I wanted and everything I needed so fast. I was beginning to wonder was it real or was I just fantasizing, But when he smiled at me it was always overwelming. There was something in his eyes, when i kissed him for the first time. Something that felt happiness but yet it was beautiful to. His lips were so soft, so warm, and so comforting. I really wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do because my mind was tellin me "No he has a girlfiend", but my heart was telling me "Just go for it". So I did the smart thing and just listened to my heart. Later that day he walked me to my friends house and he gave me a kiss. It felt funny but I liked it. Everything worked out for the best with us. We have been together for nine months now, And i have to say that was the perfect day.

My bofriend inspired me to write this story because he is such a wonderful person and trhe way he made me feel that day was like no other person had ever made me feel..

on Mar. 25 2011 at 8:54 am
teacat749 BRONZE, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

We do not quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

awwww! This is sweet!