Jacob <3

So,There's this Boy,Jacob!He is the player at our skool,Ya know the one who date's every single girl.Well i guess it was my turn.We were what you could call"friends" So we would text(:,one day he asked if he could come over,and i said suree.we met in front of my house and he asked me if i wanted to go out with him,i was hesitant but i said yess.After About like 2 hours he dumped me! i tried my hardest not to fall.But it didnt turn out that way.He started dating other peoplee,and i did too,But the Chemistry was there.we dated a couple times afterr..

So now were dating again(: he said he wanted to make it last,And asked How long i dated my last boyfriend(2 months) he said wow thats allot but okay,i just wanna make you happy.But 35 days later He wasnt in first block,like he said he would be,so then one of his old girlfriend said"you guy's broke up uh?" and i said noo,but she said he asked me out and said me and christina our ovvverr!,,,:,and i said whatevr floats your boat.But i still cant beleive i could ever be soooooo gullable,so Jacob,go diee(:

with Love

Christina</3

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
If this really happened to you, 1, you shoulda put this in personal experiences, and 2, it was kinda your fault that you went back to him. Not to be mean, I'm in the middle of something like that right now, except I haven't ever dated the guy, but I know who it goes with him, I've liked him for awhile.