Are We Ment For Each Other? (3) | Teen Ink

Are We Ment For Each Other? (3)

By Macee BRONZE, North Anson, Maine
Macee BRONZE, North Anson, Maine

AALIYAH

I walked over to see what was taking James so long, then I saw Daniel attack him.

“James!” I yelled loudly, with no answer I ran over to pull daniel off him. I grabbed Daniel by the back of the shirt and he stood up, I looked at him and slapped him as hard as I could across the face. everyone was staring at me with their eyes wide. He glared me down, looking more angry than I have ever seen him. I turned around to see James still on the ground, I turned around to go make sure he was okay.

“James! are you okay? James!”

“Aaliyah?”

“James are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m fine.”

“Are you Sure?”

“Yeah. I’m fine, lets just go”

“Okay”

We got in the car, I was driving because he had a black eye and a bloody nose. I brought him to my house where I knew no one was home.

JAMES

I got out of the car holding my shirt up to my nose so I didn’t get blood everywhere. When I walked around the car, Aaliyah was waiting for me. I grabbed her hand, interlaced my fingers in hers and we walked inside. When we got inside she made me sit at the table and wait for her. She came out with some ibuprofen and an ice pack. I took the medicine and put the ice pack on my eye.

“Thank you.” I said

“For what?”

“Helping me.”

“Oh. That.. No Problem”

“I will make it up to you somehow”

“Okay, You do that. you wanna go watch a movie?”

“Sure.”

I got up out of the dining room chair and headed to the den.
AALIYAH

I heard James get out of his chair and walk towards me, I was putting the movie in when I heard Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter come on. I stood up only to run into James, he put his hands around my waist, I put mine on his neck and we danced.

“Everyday for the rest of my life, from now on I want to kiss you good morning. I want to cross that sacred line that says now we're more than friends.” James whispered.
“Awww!” was the only comeback I had
Then the song stopped. He still held me. Then he bent down and kissed me. I kissed him back. Then all of a sudden the movie started. We sat down on the couch and watched it. The movie was an hour and a half or so long.
“I have to go.” James said.
“Why?!”
“I have to pick up my little sister from school.”
“Oh. okay. Will I see you later?”
“Of Course”
He bent over to kiss me. Then he got up and left.

JAMES
After I went out the door I stood on her steps and thought about going back in, but I was going to be late. I drove to go get my younger sister Devan, she goes to the middle school down the road

“Hey” Devan said while throwing her pink backpack into the backseat before getting in.

“Hey, How was your day?”

“Fine, I guess. Can we leave now?”

“Yeah.”
Once Devan is in, we head home. Once We get home I see my dads Truck in the Driveway.

Brit. said...
on Jun. 1 2010 at 7:39 am
Brit., Anson, Maine

"Pain is temporaily...Strength is Forever."

I Love You Macy! (: