Everyone Else Said So...

While sitting in my lame Entrepreneurship Class our school required us to take, my friend Paige leaned over to whisper in my ear.

“So...guess what?” This is always had to start a conversation. It usually resulted into a stupid annoying conversation I could not in ANY way get myself out of.

“What?” I responded, trying to pay attention to our prehistoric teacher.

“I was talking to Gavin yesterday after school. We got into this big conversation about how he won't ask you out.” I blushed. Gavin is one of my best friends, I won't admit it, but he's one of my favorite people to be around.

I cleared my throat, “And?”

“He yelled at me and Ryan about how we don't stay out of his, quote, unquote, love life. Then he stormed off. Ryan tried talking to him, but he just ignored him.”

“Look, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've already been rejected by him. Now, if he wants me bad enough, he'll ask me. I actually like having him as a friend instead of the awkward feelings after rejection.”

“Ladies!” Mrs. Gelling screamed, “no talking, back to your books!” Jeez, what a freaking spaz.

Paige started writing, but not on her worksheet. She slid her notebook over to me. It reading-

Okay, if you don't ask him out, I'll do it for you. Oh God.

I looked over to her, jaw almost hitting my thighs. Then she started busting out laughing as Gavin came into the room to ask Mrs. Gelling a question. He looked up at me and smiled, his gray-blue eyes staring into mine. I smiled a small smile back.

“Jeez Gavin, would you just ask her out already!” Paige yelled from next to me. My eyes became huge as I looked at her. “What? I just said what everybody else is always thinking!” She responded to my look.

I turned to look back at him. He walked over to me, scrunched down to my level, and kissed me. He kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, as he pulled back, also smiling.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too...always.” I responded.

TheSummoningFreak said...
i love this it's so sweet and cute awww 15 stars out of 10

xoFindYourOwnWonderlandox replied...
haha, thank you very much.

SilverLuna said...
This truly is amazing! Great job! Please read one of mine?(=

xoFindYourOwnWonderlandox replied...
Thank you so much, I will:)

~*)Wish(*~ said...

TEGAN!!! This is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol was that enough exclamation points :)

-Norene

xoFindYourOwnWonderlandox replied...
thanks norene:)

xoFindYourOwnWonderlandox replied...
May 23, 2010 at 10:16 am
this is what happens when you're bored in Consumer Skills:)

LoveLikeWoe replied...
well it's amazing!! super job!!