Loves Direction

They had nothing to say to each other anymore because they already knew everything about each other. The silence seemed to build an invisible wall between them in an instant. How was it even possible that when you know everything about a person when you look at them they are still a stranger to you? But finally he broke the silence that had washed over the room.

“Lilly,” he said. “If you don’t love me then why did you even bother coming here today?” The look in his eyes said that he was being completely serious.

She took a moment to find the right words before opening her mouth to speak. “I came here tonight, Lee, because love brought me to this place tonight. But ,Lee, I am leaving here today because love has put me on a different path.”

The words had given her an extra burst of energy. She grabbed her bag off the floor and fled from the building. As she ran out the door it felt like her heart was actually breaking in two. She had always dreamed of leaving but she had never realized it would be this hard to walk away.

My.Heart.Is.Yours said...
This is fuckkin amazinggg!

Syarra_Greenwood replied...
thnxz for that (:

KillerButterflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I feel you. I love this article! 

Kiddvicious said...
May 19, 2010 at 9:19 am
I can relate to how that person feels, but overall it was great I loved it keep it up. ;)

DreamWriter15 said...
May 18, 2010 at 10:26 am
It sounds as if you are struggling.  Don't worry about it.  The writing is, I guess, average, nothing special, but it conveys your point well in its few paragraphs.  Again, don't worry about whatever your going through, but place your trust in God and He will look after you.  God bless!

Syarra_Greenwood replied...
Ty u so much you hav no idea how much that comment ment to me. Actually i wrote this for one of my classes at skool. ( ; thnxz for the advice

DreamWriter15 replied...
May 19, 2010 at 10:27 am
You're quite welcome.  Anytime :)

PoetLaureate07 replied...
im confused.... is that how she feels?? like she dont want to leave, but yet wants to leave like she has for a long long long time???? please explain this to me...

Syarra_Greenwood replied...
yea thats kinda wat i was going for that she loved him but it just wasnt right for her to stay so she had to leave

PoetLaureate07 replied...
thts what i was thnkng... but i wasn't sure... thnx for explaining this to me!!!

Syarra_Greenwood replied...

ur welcome